lookin for work

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 3, 2006
ultrazyn1 said:
anyone know any places around san jose hiring with no previous work experience
no previous work experience ?

GOOD LUCK

your gonna have to ask one of your patnas to hook you up...cuz its gonna be a bitch for you to get a job..

Jul 4, 2002
just fill out applications at places you would like to work, and on your app, just put "no previous work experience"

also, theres places in the app to list other qualifications..you can put things like this, "hard worker, fast learner, motivated"

i did hiring for a trucking company here in sac and i would switch between people trying to get their foot in the door, with no experience, and then someone with experience...you know, to be fair....then get em forklift certified in one day...very easy, you just gotta find a company thats willing to give people chances....good luck

Jun 3, 2006
you got to have some kind of skill to get paid-can you juggle or do impressions or something homie..how old are anyway?

Dec 9, 2005
Retail is your best bet. Everything you need to know there, they will teach you on the job...

Pay sucks, hours suck...but you'll get a paycheck.

Gotta work your way up the shitty-job ladder man...we've pretty much all been there...

Jun 3, 2006
ultrazyn1 said:
fa sho-cause i was gonna get to clownin if you were any older than that-maybe fuck wit sum telemarketing,you gotta have mouthpiece and be able to sell ice to a eskimo-i aint in yo area but im sure they got sum telemarketing shit there.fuck it its money tho

Ry

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • Ry

Ry

Just make somthing up and put it on the application. Or say you worked for a small business landscaping or something and get a homie to co-sign as your boss. NEVER leave the experience portion blank on an application, there is always something you can put down. Dont be afraid to stertch the truth a little...

Dec 9, 2005
^ True that...I use old co-workers as manager references all the time..just put in their cell phone number and tell them that they might be getting a call. And most of the time...they don't even check. And even if they do...they are only legally allowed to ask your dates of employment and position. Thats it.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
ups or fedex.....fuck manpower....at least they did me dirty....tellin me to call them everyday...bitch, call me, your the agency.....

but ya, hit a temp man...

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Try to work for an LLC trust me they hardly ever check your refrences. One of my bosses supposedly has like 3 masters degrees from 3 different ivy league schools and an MBA from like MIT or some shit, i don't believe that shit for a second

Most places don't have the time to check that shit anyways, if they like your personality at the interview thats all that matters. You just have to sell yourself. That reminds me, time to look for a new job lol. I hope you are going to school along side this little job you are trying to get or you'll be working crap jobs forever, reading is fundamental