Lookin for some pittsburgh,pa cds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
are u sure sippy about kee mike?
however it's dope... i think... at least the track on youtube is dope
lately i'm digging boston area ,pitt and philly shit and there is lot of dope shit...and my wanted list become longer evryday.....damn
if i buy 5 in few days i'll find other 10 that i would like 2 have.....neverending game

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
aww well there ya go! He was str8 outta PA all along.

I've got a few PA titles i've been thinkin a pickin up.. and have only ever had 2 x boston releases. One was Last Forbidden Fleet.. which i recall was good but not g-funk. And M. Slash's cd which is all east coast influence with a bit of reggae jah vibes/ dj toastin goin.. shit featured Ruffa, dunno if you remember him.

Sadly i didn't get into the Kee Mike cd too much when i had it. I had it for like a year or so and threw it in with a huge auction i did.

Long time since i owned it (bought for a nice $4.50 :)) ) but yeah i remember some ramblings about NYC on the only webpage that mentioned him back then. Maybe it was that he did time in an NY pen i really can't remember. Yeap regret not ripping the best tracks at least... had a chance to get a tape of it a couple years back but fuck it i'll wait til it comes my way again...