Lookin for some edited bay area classics...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
SCOCIOUS said:
i got edited shit, it really like, personal edited shit you know, make the mp3 from either a cd or record and then edit the words out. one of the edits i got is SMOKE DOPE & RAP. but editing that song is coo to play at school shit right, but damn, the first line aint got that much hype to it! "I SMOKE CHEWY LIKE A MUTHA-.... NUT"
LOL!! You must've been editing that song like a mothafucka...

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

speaking of Smoke Dope/Rap
that be some funny shit if you ran that song through goldwave and used the reverse function each time a bad word come up

Apr 25, 2002
Mr.Strike said:

I think there was a version of that song that he said "Rollin with my black nina ross on the side of me"

That's the one!! Anyone have this version??? On the video he says "Rollin' with my black (edited) on the side of me, pull up to your bumper baby, with my long black magazine"

Apr 25, 2002
DyrtyMoney said:
I'm not even tryin to buy this stuff but i will if ya don't give it up for free, help a po' student out.
Search for Edited up on half.com, you might not mind paying for em cuz they're so cheap...

Tha Hall Of Game [Edited] E-40
» CD, 1996 - Buy it for $0.99 (Save 94%)

Last Of A Dying Breed [Edited] Scarface
» CD, 2000 - Buy it for $2.68 (Save 85%)

Shorty The Pimp [Edited] Too Short
» CD, 1992 - Buy it for $3.00 (Save 83%)

You Nasty [Edited] Too Short
» CD, 2000 - Buy it for $2.40 (Save 86%)

Life Is...Too Short [Edited] Too Short
» CD - Buy it for $1.19 (Save 93%)

Short Dog's In The House [Edited] Too Short
» CD, 1990 - Buy it for $1.50 (Save 91%)

There's probably a lot more than that there too...

Jul 11, 2002
Yeah, like i said i'm not even tryin to pay for em cuz i really don't wanna give up my money for school shit (i could get reimbursed but that's a pain in the ass over a few dollars).

Thanks for the help, i'm gonna check out the site.

e-mail me mufuckas! [email protected]

one.