Lookin for some edited bay area classics...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 11, 2002
Not exactly

Like i'm sayin, lookin for tracks. nobody makes whole fuckin edited albums, but they made clean tracks for radio release an such around the area. like i know that YBB made a few and quite a few others did also. still lookin. one.

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
I got a FEW singles lying around, almost all of which have radio edits on 'em, let me see if I can get a list for you.........

Apr 25, 2002
Anyone have the radio edit of Spice 1's Strap on the Side??? I remember the video version was quite a bit different than the album version, and it was still tight as fuck. Talkin' about "Pull up to your bumper baby, with a long black magazine, Rollin with my (edited) on the side of me...."

Jun 1, 2002
Cranky said:
Anyone have the radio edit of Spice 1's Strap on the Side??? I remember the video version was quite a bit different than the album version, and it was still tight as fuck. Talkin' about "Pull up to your bumper baby, with a long black magazine, Rollin with my (edited) on the side of me...."
I think there was a version of that song that he said "Rollin with my black nina ross on the side of me"

Apr 25, 2002
i got mac mall "sick wid tis" single on tape,its gots the radio version.i also got too short-cocktails and im a player lyin around....

get in where you fit in edited version got im a player and just another day radio versions on it....

Apr 25, 2002
i got edited shit, it really like, personal edited shit you know, make the mp3 from either a cd or record and then edit the words out. one of the edits i got is SMOKE DOPE & RAP. but editing that song is coo to play at school shit right, but damn, the first line aint got that much hype to it! "I SMOKE CHEWY LIKE A MUTHA-.... NUT"