lookin for info on sidewayz video?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2005
nemo, coop or any affiliated with sidewayz ive lookin forward that video that was shot at mlk park. off of that angermanagement album. hoola back someone.

CoopDVill

Super Moderator
May 4, 2003
www.facebook.com
the video to my understanding is done...sidewayz ent. is putting some more touches on the vid b4 they release it they have some behind the scenes footage they wanna throw at ya and that's in the process of being wrapped up but stay tuned video should be coming soon...

Jan 28, 2005
THE VIDEO IS COMPLETE!!!
I CANT GIVE YALL AN EXACT DATE BUT IT WILL BE BRODCASTED ON THE SICCNESS FOR ALL TO SEE!!!
IT'S 100% GANGSTA AND IS NOT RECOMENDED FOR THE SOFT HEARTED!!
A MUST SEE FOR EVERYONE!!

WE OUTSIDE WAITIN' ON YA!!

Mar 30, 2005
you know a nigga like me is impatient like a muthafucka. i know yall out there workin hard so where it at.

im a southeast vet Paradise Hills native, i love to see my niggaz from the 92139.

Mar 30, 2005
and whats up with that sidewayz web site it aint been updated in the longest my niggs. i know yall niggaz is active dodo shit on theway holla at your supporttas

Mar 30, 2005
YEAAH BUDDDY!!
the video is the bizzness. major props to sidewayz and luni and irock.

young hogg and dodo tour that shit up.

too bad the homies aint out to be part of that shit. its all good tho keep it pimpin. pushin. and gangsta niggaz.

SOUTHEAST in this mutha fucka. yeaah boyy.