lookin 4 tre 8

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 28, 2002
My bad relo I've been in the streets tryna get the game right! I will stick to my word email me that addy one more time, thats my word! ADR I ain't got the # anymore my phone got fucked up I need you to email me that bitch! [email protected] oh yeah yall stay tuned for the new site. If you thought the other one was hard wait till you peep the new one in creation!!!!!!

Jun 28, 2003
yo tre thanks got that right i'll email ya my address soon ya gotta do international movez spread yo music in france tre u kno im down for that shit i'll send ya dough and you'll hook me up with copies of enemy of the world and i'll spread dem like i'd sell donuts and icecreams on da beach, also let me kno what da deal when u be sendin me the package tre let me kno if u want anythang for tha shipping cost what tha deal tre whats up with the new orakle hope its gonna be up soon what da deal 8

Jun 28, 2002
got somebody working on it now it'll be a minute but hopefully it'll be out b4 the new album! Yea hit my mail and well talk about some shit.