Lookin 4 discographies of DAGO artist,

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2005
yea its about 2years since i bought sum 619musik. i jus want 2katch up my kollektion. GOOGIE MONSTA. CEE WEE3. 12GAUGE SHOTTIE. ECAY UNO. TINY DOO. R.BETA. BIG JUNE. albums and mixtapes. any suggestions welkomed. last album i bought wuz KAMBINO-BLOCK MONEY, dat shit wuz a good investment.

Dec 19, 2006
12 Guage & Lil B Stone got a tight cd called "Co-Defendents". Ecay Uno is about to drop his new one "Mad At The World". Big June's The Movie is out. Hit up [email protected] to order that. Make sure you grab that Young Sau & XL Middleton cd "There Goes The Neighborhood" too.

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
Wussup wit da siccshop? its not komin up. dat wood help me out alot.
They just throw up random threads here and there with a Paypal link to purchase a new CD, if you can find the thread and if you trust them enough. I know, it would make more sense just to have the Sicc Shop open where you can see everything available for purchase.

May 1, 2002
They just throw up random threads here and there with a Paypal link to purchase a new CD, if you can find the thread and if you trust them enough. I know, it would make more sense just to have the Sicc Shop open where you can see everything available for purchase.
is NEMO still running the Sicc Shop? there should be a petition to bring that back up