Look What The Fuck Bill O'Reilly Has To Say About Our City (San Francisco)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2006
I'm from SD and I've never been to SF before. I want to one day to see what all the fuss is about, but it seems so much like San Diego's Hillcrest area throughout the entire fucken city. lol So I dunno.

Dec 30, 2003
Well... no matter what bill fuckhead says... SF is fine to me... yea the homeless people smell and travel in packs..... get used to it.... and another thing i dont think bill o reilly can go anywhere at night safely with the way he talks shit.......

Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
yeah and try to avoid the TL in north beach tho!
When he said that I damn near crapped on myself. North Beach is the TL? Since when? I mean, yes, he was right about what he said in regards to the government in S.F. It is a city far to the left in terms of politics, but it's a nice place to be.

And fuck him for saying North Beach is the Tenderloin...lmao! WTF?

Dec 17, 2004
oreily definitely is a dumbass, but ive wondered the same thing about the sco. dont get me wrong, i go all the time (was just there a couple weeks ago actually) and love the city, love the people, love the culture and liveliness...everything. but it hit me when i didnt get pulled over after a bad traffic violation right in front of a cop. my friend who i was with and who lives in the city was like "dont worry, they have so many robberies and shit to deal with they dont have time for this" (this was in the tenderloin). ive always known this about the city and always thought thats what made the city and its cops cool. but then i started thinking about that comment and just started looking around at the crackheads everywhere. and rather than see them as normal hobos just doing there thing as i always would i started questioning how much ive romanticized the city. sure the san francisco society is much more free, liberated, progressive etc. (all things i highly value) but if that leads to a society with a shit load of drug addiction, homelessness, and robbery, maybe being a little more conservative isnt such a bad thing. then i started thinking of so many ppl i know who have gotten there cars broken into and stolen in the city, and it makes me wonder. still love the city and always walk around day or night with no fear, but im now considering the idea that too much of an everything goes environment is inevitably a bad idea

Dec 17, 2004
papa bear's actually a pretty funny and smart dude. he's a dumbass for his right wing views, but he's smart enough to have created a character out of those views that many ppl love, and many ppl love to hate. when he goes on the jon stewart show he always makes for a good interview cause he understands news media has become like one big game between the left team and the right team, and he plays his right team role well.

i think sean hannity is a much bigger jackass...bill oreilly is at least somewhat funny and entertaining