Look what I stumbled onto!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
For those of you who heard it, this is the article Dee Lee was reading this morning on a New York radio station. For those of you who didn't hear it, this is very deep and true! This is a heavvvvy piece and a Caucasian wrote it.

BLACKS DON'T READ THEY ARE STILL OUR SLAVES.
We can continue to reap profits from the Blacks without the effort of physical slavery. Look at the current methods of containment that they use on themselves: IGNORANCE, GREED, & SELFISHNESS.
Their IGNORANCE is the primary weapon of containment. A great man once said, "The best way to hide something from Black people is to put it in a book." We now live in the Information Age.
They have gained the opportunity to read any book on any subject through the efforts of their fight for freedom, yet they refuse to read.
There are numerous books readily available at Borders, Barnes & Noble, and Amazon.com, not to mention their own Black Bookstores that provide solid blueprints to reach economic equality (which should have been their fight all along), but few read consistently, if at all.
GREED is another powerful weapon of containment.
Blacks, since the abolition of slavery, have had large amounts of money at their disposal. Last year they spent 10 billion dollars during Christmas, out of their 450 billion dollars in total yearly income(2.22%). Any of us can use them as our target market, for any business venture we care to dream up, no matter how outlandish, they will buy into it. Being primarily a consumer people, they function totally by greed. They continually want more, with little thought for saving or investing.
They would rather buy some new sneaker than invest in starting a business. Some even neglect their children to have the latest Tommy or FUBU. And they still think that having a Mercedes and a big house gives them "Status" or that they have achieved the American Dream. They are fools! The vast majority of their people are still in poverty because their greed holds them back from collectively making better communities. With the help of BET, and the rest of their black media that often broadcasts destructive images into their own homes, we will continue to see huge profits like those of Tommy and Nike. (Tommy Hilfiger has even jeered them, saying he doesn't want their money, and look at how the fools spend more with him than ever before!). They'll continue to show off to each other while we build solid communities with the profits from our businesses that we market to them.
SELFISHNESS, ingrained in their minds through slavery, is one of the major ways we can continue to contain them. One of their own, Dr. Dubois said that there was an innate division in their culture. A "Talented Tenth" he called it. He was correct in his deduction that there are segments of their culture that has achieved some "form" of success. However, that segment missed the fullness of his work. They didn't read that the "Talented Tenth" was then responsible to aid the Non-Talented Ninety- Percent in achieving a better life.
Instead, that segment has created another class, a Buppie class that looks down on their people or aids them in a condescending manner. They will never achieve what we have. Their selfishness does not allow them to be able to work together on any project or endeavor of substance. When they do get together, their selfishness lets their egos get in the way of their goal.
Their so-called help organizations seem to only want to promote their name without making any real change in their community. They are content to sit in conferences and conventions in our hotels, and talk about what they will do, while they award plaques to the best speakers, not the best doers. Is there no end to their selfishness?
They steadfastly refuse to see that TOGETHER EACH ACHIEVES MORE (TEAM)! They do not understand that they are no better than each other because of what they own.
In fact, most of those Buppies are but one or two paychecks away
from poverty. All of which is under the control of our pens in our offices and our rooms.
Yes, we will continue to contain them as long as they refuse to read, continue to buy anything they want, and keep thinking they are "helping" their communities by paying dues to organizations which do little other than hold lavish conventions in our hotels.
By the way, don't worry about any of them reading this letter, remember...'THEY DON'T READ!!!!'

Prove them wrong. Please pass this on and feel free to comment!

CHECK OUT THE NEWLY REVAMPED WEBSITE
81.8 XM DA Kennel
Bow Wow’s Doggpound
PURCHASE TALES OF A G ONLINE
Free Downloads of Mr. D.O.G.
Free Downloads of Mac Money
Free Downloads of Big Squeeze

Aug 27, 2002
www.felonyhits.com
Re: Nothing else said from now on but
Quote:
Originally posted by YOUNG KRIME
Lets battle ryhme
He calls everybody else out to battle on stage so why not anyone from the FELONY CAMP?????It's all music no beef right????It can go down if the #1 LABEL in Washington is down to battle anyone from FELONY ENTERTAINMENT.Remember it's all music and competetion.
GB

Jun 22, 2002
www.theregime.cjb.net
Either this was a racist article or someone who's urging Black peops to change.
"By the way, don't worry about any of them reading this letter, remember...'THEY DON'T READ!!!!' " makes me think the 2nd.
Quite general but what can u expect from such a short article.

Oct 22, 2002
Definitely a racist bastard that wrote it, but I think Dog put it on here to make use of it. He seems to know what "blacks" think and now we know what he thinks.
So as a people, we need not talk all this racist bullshit back. We need to do exactly what that fucker isn't expecting....listen to what the fuck he just said.
We need to come together and stop killing one another.
We need to read more so that we can learn all the loop holes in the system and make the best decisions.
We need to spend more time with our families, and show our boys how to be men, and our daughters how to be ladies. Instead of Dopeheads, and killas. (Ho's is fine. I need the $$$)
And most of all, we need to learn how to save some money for a rainy day instead of trying to have the fliest gear, car, house, shoes, etc.
The ironic, yet funny part of this all is that none of you are going to change by me making this powerful speech neither. We need to wake the FUCK UP!

Nov 6, 2002
i dont know whats gayer the article or the dude who wrote it.hella black people read so this racist fag needs 2 get his facts str8.DMX got a book on his life comin out soon & a grip of black people r gonna read that.a gang of black folks have made books & i've peep a few books on 2pac that my homie had.so this suck-l white dude is lookin hella stupid right now.:eyecross:

Nov 6, 2002
LadyInsane said:
Young Poo those books are biography's Of course infatuated fans are gonna read that I'm not hatin don't get me wrong.......aight.......I feel dude in a way for instance my homegirl stays home everyday on welfair and does't do much.......She's my homegirl, I love her & all she been my TRUE homegirl for almost 24 years now........but I had to check her..........If I didn't have to work for 2 years I would be so damn smart.....I'd probably pass a bar-exam without going to school! We need to read more then just books on people's live's......how about your rights? Politics? Investments? If you have good comprehension you can teach yourself how to do anything by reading........Look at all the self~Made millionair's.......Most of them didn't even think about school.....all they did was READ READ & READ! Yes homeboy WAS ignorant for posting that but maybe it did some good...... Spit game at those who you see are lacking education........
i didnt read the whole thing but the MARK ass buster who made the article is still wrong.he jus sound stupid cuz there's white people who dont read about the shit he wuz talkin bout.so homeboy needs 2 get his facts str8.:eyecross: :eyecross:

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Young Pooh Loc said:
i didnt read the whole thing but the MARK ass buster who made the article is still wrong.he jus sound stupid cuz there's white people who dont read about the shit he wuz talkin bout.so homeboy needs 2 get his facts str8.:eyecross: :eyecross:
Exactly but white people still get more passes when it comes to the law and aren't made an example of as much. We (all minorities) on the other hand are the examples. So we should try to enlighten each other. I appreciate your comments and everyone elses on this matter. Maybe we can learn something from each other.

Apr 25, 2002
<<<<never got a free pass from the law, and im pale as hell. but maybe they just see the criminal in my eyes....? i dont remember the bruises hurtin any less when a group of white kids whooped my ass back in 2nd grade all because the majority of the kids i called friends were of different skin tone....tho i do feel that minorities are made more an example of, but i know PLENTY of white folks up in jail and prison right now who are gettin the motherfuckin book thrown at em full speed. so you cant say the white race is bleached of impurities and judgement/prejudice. EVERYBODY gets fucked with soemtime in thier life, sometimes mroe than others. chances are if your in a street gang known for taking part in criminal activity, wearin baggy ass clothes, sportin gang tats with a bandana around your head or hangin out your back pocket, the po po is gonna fuck with you a lil more than that college goin, wool sweater wearin mercedes drivin frat boy...image is a LARGE factor, like it or not...is it fair??? hell naw!!! thats stereotyping who YOU are into a category of people you might not belong in off of merely sight. BUT, if you wanna act the role, be ready to deal with bein fucked with by the 5. youd think criminals would be a little smarter and start wearin ass tight dockers, gramma knit sweaters, glasses and some penny loaffers, all the time carryin 5000 tabs of ecstacy in thier school divider!!!! lol, riiiiight. but seriosuly, act hard, and you get fucked with hard. that goes to ALL races. we need to stop killin eachother and start feedin eachother, and not just stick by the color of our skin, but the color of our blood. yet it is true you are a product of your surroundings, and if you live in a high crime/gang/drug infested neighborhood, chances are those thinsg will influence you....but your just denying your own intelligence as an individual if you dont at least TRY to break away from those things. i know im soundin preacher, but if somebody dont say it, then id feel like i did myself wrong....much love to all, and keep stayin strong

Apr 25, 2002
LadyInsane said:
We need to get our people in the white house & into politics so we have some inside pull..........! All the energy nigga's put into takin over blocks could be put towards takin over period! Ya feel....or did I take it to an elevated level? Oops I have a tendency to do that........
exactly...except instead of "taking over", it should be equally divided between ALL race groups...can ya smell that?

Hilltop Hound

CEO of Bow Wow Records
Apr 26, 2002
www.bwr2000.com
Alot of times people do get messed with because how they dress but some just get messed with because of their race. A black man dressed in a suit and tie driving a Lexus is more likely to get pulled over than a young white male with baggy jeans on in a Mercedes.
I'm not trying to compare racist but it is the truth. In fact, we getting off the subject. All I'm trying to say is that black folks should try to read more and definitely try to better themselves and their families with more educational and more financially than a 2003 hoopty (that they still paying on) and maybe a new house.

Apr 25, 2002
Hilltop Hound said:
All I'm trying to say is that black folks should try to read more and definitely try to better themselves and their families with more educational and more financially than a 2003 hoopty (that they still paying on) and maybe a new house.
agreed