Look for the Northwest in the next XPLOSIVE magazine.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com
It's a good look for the NW so be sure and cop a copy of the next issue and get at my myspace blog and let me hear your who's and why's!
RESPECT TO THE NW!

The Pacific northwest is the corner of this world that made me who I am today! So to show some love back to my people out here, I had to bring the rest of the world a taste of the untapped diamond mine that is Northwest Hip-hop. Instead of just giving you a few of the cats out here making noise I thought it would be a better idea to just hit you with a grip of names, let you dig through the sounds, and decide for yourself . Get at me on my myspace and tell me who moves you the most out here in my neck of the woods @ (myspace.com/nlrwriting).
The man you are most likely to have heard of from my home state of Oregon would have to be my dude Cool Nutz out of Portland (myspace.com/coolnutz). Then you got heavy hitters like Maniac Lok (myspace.com/maniaclok1), Kenny Mak (myspace.com/mshrecords) and cats out of the north like Blue Scholars (myspace.com/bluescholars), Certified (myspace.com/certifiedoutfit) and Young Suprano (myspace.com/ygsoprano) (all of which are in my top 5 NW albums of 2008 accept Kenny Mack who is about to drop a couple major projects, catch his latest on DJ Og One's Set The Record Straight mixtape).
Not only are we rich in rappers, we got the top notch R&B artists, graphic artists, and music industry business cats out here with major talent too. Take my dude Miles Aaron for instance who has the video and consulting aspects on lock not to mention his recent venture into urbantunes.net and his connections and partnerships nationwide including with yours truly (myspace.com/milesaaron and www.urbantunes.net).
So here is a list of places to check out what the Nothwest has to offer....dig through these and get at me with your opinions and criticisms! If you need to connect with the best in the northwest then get at me on my myspace @ myspace.com/nlrwriting
May I present ...The NW Scene: ( I know I forgot some of y'all, my bad!) ENJOY!
Dj Chill: www.myspace.com/worldfamousdjchill
Neema: www.myspace.com/unexpectedarrivalmusic
Redhead Steve: www.myspace.com/redheadsteve
Sonny Bonoho: www.myspace.com/bonoho
151: www.myspace.com/151westcoastmafia
Syko: www.myspace.com/syko12
Grynch: www.myspace.com/grynchmusic
Mac Wayne: www.myspace.com/therealmacwayne
D Sane: www.myspace.com/d_sane
Dividenz: www.myspace.com/dividenznotesandcola
Mr. D.O.G: www.myspace.com/bowwowrecords
BoomBapProject: www.myspace.com/boombapproject
3rdeyedezine: www.myspace.com/3rdeyedezine
Jay Barz: www.myspace.com/jaybarzonline
Nonstop: www.myspace.com/mystahnonstop
J. Kronic: www.myspace.com/jkronic
Michael Kay: www.myspace.com/michaelkay
Sandpeople: www.myspace.com/sandpeople
Stoned Kings: www.myspace.com/stonedkings
Chef Boy R Bangers: www.myspace.com/chefboyrbangers
Todd G: www.myspace.com/bigtoddg
Feddy K: www.myspace.com/feddyk
Diezel P: www.myspace/diezelp
.....and many many more!

Jan 28, 2006
yo nlr when go interview the world famous djfrresh also can u add my new myspace music page myspace.com/theworldfamousdjfrrrresh and myspace.com/freshconnection

Jan 22, 2007
www.myspace.com