look at dat ho!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BIG J

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
There was this one Vietnamese dude at my old school, his name Was Hung Long, no bullshit, he used to get clowned on hella. He then started takin' on an American Name(John)

There was also this old dude that lived by my old Neighborhood.
His name Was Harry Buttz, for real. And get this, he had a Flagpole dedicated to him. The inscription read"this Flagpole Dedicated to Harry Buttz.

Those are sum cruel Parents!! Haha!

Apr 25, 2002
Houston
There was that good Asian college linebacker named Dat Nguyen. I think he is or was on the Cowboys. And I have known several Asians with the last name Ho, so it doesn't surprise me. It is still funny as fuck.

The funniest name I ever knew was this girl in high school named Jennifer Moorehead. I swear to God.

Apr 25, 2002
lmao that is some shit, parents taking it out on their kids like that. My parents knew this Vietnamese guy named Long Dong for real that was his name, me and my brother would clown on this guy all the time right in front of his face cause he didnt understand English. Shit it was mean but we were little kids, we didnt give a fuck then.

May 5, 2002
www.karliehustle.com
kaoz206 said:
lmao that is some shit, parents taking it out on their kids like that. My parents knew this Vietnamese guy named Long Dong for real that was his name, me and my brother would clown on this guy all the time right in front of his face cause he didnt understand English. Shit it was mean but we were little kids, we didnt give a fuck then.
i know somebody that's going to hell.....

Apr 25, 2002
Sergeant Hustle said:

i know somebody that's going to hell.....
why do you say that, shit we regret doing it now you just dont think about shit like that when your a kid and the guy willing played along he didnt care.