Longest daily drinking streak you have had!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

I can honestly say I have got faded everynight fot the past 3-4 years, anyone else got a streak like that going, I'm trying to be the Cal Ripken of Malt Liquor

Apr 25, 2002
n
a streak of almost 2 years was ended by me recently. But I picked up where I left off...tryin to be the iron man of Malt Liquor huh? lol

Daveyboy

Sicc Triple OG
Apr 25, 2002
i had me a lil bud streak goin on...no less than 5 blunts a day....i lasted about a year...than i hit rock bottom.......i quit smoking herbs...i feel alot better now that i ain't fuckin wasted all the damn time....but i still get my brown paper sack on........

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
my longest driking streak was 5 days......i hardly ever drink...but i went on vacation and got loaded almost every day......then i got the flu :( and i decided that it wouldn't be a good idea to get loaded.....hahaha

Apr 25, 2002
CinFul-1 said:
I can honestly say I have got faded everynight fot the past 3-4 years, anyone else got a streak like that going, I'm trying to be the Cal Ripken of Malt Liquor
EVERY night? you got serious problems homeboy. you and other dude who's been going 2 yrs. if you're serious. I've been going about 3 weeks now but I took a day off a couple days back to flush out my system. your livers gonna be DOA by the time you turn 24

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

......,.,.,.,...i've had half a shotglass of sparkling wine spritzer with a pinch of lime every night for an entire week during november 1997 when my parents were out of the country..........,,.,.,., and they still havent found out !!!! now dats real gangsta shit

M-PHIVE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.silasakasmiggdirtee.2ya.com
Re: Re: Longest daily drinking streak you have had!!!

Mezzano said:

EVERY night? you got serious problems homeboy. you and other dude who's been going 2 yrs. if you're serious. I've been going about 3 weeks now but I took a day off a couple days back to flush out my system. your livers gonna be DOA by the time you turn 24
IM SAYIN HOMIE, DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD THAT SHIT IS FOR YOU? I WENT FOR THREE STRAIGHT WEEKS WHEN I TURNED 21 BUT ILL DRINK ABOUT EVERY OTHER NIGHT NOW OR GIVE MY SYSTEM A COUPLE DAYS TO FLUSH OUT, UNLIKE SOME, I WANT MY LIVER TO STAY HEALTHY...ABA