Long time no see

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 3, 2007
you look radiant i bet!! what do you mean PRISON!!??
Its a long story...the short version is.. i went to work.. cops busted through my door and searched my house lookin' for some guys that stole a car... found weed and crack on someone hiding in my closet... and charged me with possession of cds within 1000 ft of a school.... i wasn't home.. but cuz they found people with cds HIDING in my house.. i got charged with a felony and 5 yrs in prison. My lawyer says that they can't make the charge stick on me since i wasn't home... but they are tryin' really hard.. cuz i worked in Dispatch at the time and they are tryin' to say that 1. I am gang related and knew about the people hiding in my house, 2. That i was leaking info to drug dealers (what information.. i have no clue...) but that is the long and short of it...

I'm tryin' to be upbeat about it all.. but really i'm pissed.. cuz i'm about to have a baby and don't wanna deal with this shit... *shrugs*

How have you all been doin??

Jul 3, 2007
ha...so i took the advice that was given and took it to trial.. and escaped the 5 yrs of prison.. yay!! I popped and had a baby that was way too big to be born naturally.. and strangely.. it looks like ungod..*cries*