Long Overdue - Dear /S/iccness

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
It's just a different breed of people over there.
It's so open and some people take it way too far and the majority of anon are fucking nerds. Not all of them, but a good portion. It ranges from anywhere from 6 to 80 year olds, and they all have this strange sense of humor that they share. Some of the stuff is amusing, but the majority of it flies over my head.

I agree though, let's keep sicc and 4chan apart.

Aug 24, 2003
i think the siccness is fine how it is today

it used to be fucking lame. youd think every single poster was a 25 yr old black male certified triple og gang leader making thousands of dollars a day hustling the way all these faggot personalities used to be. everybody just kinda beefed with each other or kept shit fake so there wouldnt be beef, or instant bans for gay ass shit like you dissed one of the moderators buddies in real life or something

and

ill continue to post whatever i want, fuck you, and ill go as far to say if you click on my threads you deserve to have your time wasted, if you havent already learned by now i keep my open forum posts useless. if you want siccness how it used to be remove props cause thats waht first ruined this shit to begin wtih, people posting stuff just for the lulz.

everyone dropped their internet gangster personalities real fuckin fast when props came, then it turned into 4chan 'for the lulz'

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
that berner thread was especially hilarious, cuz the cover was too fucking funny. all kneeling down in front of dude

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I see where STS and others are coming from but the thing is most of the people on here that are complaining have been laughing at /b/ related things on here for years and just didn't know it. It's not like that place just got huge six months ago or something lol.

It's whatever though, who really cares?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I dunno, now it seems corny sayin that with ^ in between....

I don't go to /b/ I never have, every link I click towards it has a 404 not found, but fuck it, I get enough of /b/ with /s/ & /g/oogle

Aug 24, 2003
and who can even really prove where shit originates anyway?

like the most recent ac transit bus fight video
it was funny, it was grabbed onto by the internet and they ran with it and made it on this ridiculous grand scale, even tho ive witnessed more exciting fights in real life dozens of times, and definitely more exciting bus events. 4chan just happens to have these specific personalities and take it to the next level. its ok tho its just a buncha newfags that elevated 'epic beard man'. and its ok though the 'newfag cancer' will destroy 4chan, it already kinda has as you can tell by the ac transit fight video they elevated to 'meme'dom even tho by definition it cant be a meme because they elevated it to that level

Jan 9, 2009
HEY MAC JESUS SHUT THE FUCK UP. GO THE CANADIAN SICCNESS, EH?

5-3
pwnd.

mans game, bitch.

go ahead and act like u dont care about hockey as you cry into your pile of bacon drenched in maple syrup.

Feb 9, 2003
funny how you guys complaining about the siccness not being funny aren't funny yourselves. fix the house you live in motherfuckers instead of throwing rocks when you know damn well it's made of glass!

Aesop's fables, bitches!