Long Live The Pimp!!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
2yrs southern rap and rap music in general took a shitty loss when Chad "Pimp C" Butler untimley transitioned to a better place. It's 5:12am CST and I'm going back and forward from Ridin' Dirty to the Underground Kingz album bout to get to choked up all over again. I was looking forward to him making a lot more noise after hearing UGK's last album. He said that he wanted to make something a close as Ridin' Dirty as possible and he wasn't playing with it at all.

So today I will be creasing up some Dickies and being about getting my money while some country rap tunes is blasting out of my trunk and at the house....

Rest in peace Pimp C......

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Cant believe its been 2 years...i was LATE on UGK, first album i got by them was Underground Kingz, and that was a gift from a friend. I heard "Swishas & Dosha" and it was a wrap from there...I had to cop every UGK album in sighe. Hands down Pimp C was one of the most talented artists EVER, doing everything from rapping, singing, songwriting (+ hookwriting), and producing. and put with him Bun B and you have my vote for the best duo from the South, and top 3 duos of all time. Aint no one gonna come to makin music like this man did when he was alive.

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
And niggas talk alot of shit in a safe place,
I know cause he can't look me eye-to-eye when he in my face
Now nigga listen to my thesis, see just what I mean
Nigga I ride dirty everyday, but still I shine so clean
Glitter and gleam, and all what it look like
So I keep swangin' I hear clanging tryin' to live my life