long ass nails?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2007
has anyone been with a girl that gets her nails done like that?
i never really cared or noticed, but i just moved to the south and about every black woman got her nails about 2 inches or longer.

does that look hot to anyone?
any mishaps w/ nails?

i know if i had nails like that i'd be scratchin myself in the face n shit on accident.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
fuck nails.......i was givin it to this broad back in the day and i tried to stand up wit her, and i miscalculated her weight so she started fallin and ripped my fuckin back up, you could still see like 4 nail marks....lookin like i was tryin to fuck freddy....so fuck nails

Mar 13, 2003
Nasty shit....My wife's sister in law has some long as toe nails, painted n everything...Shit it gross IMO but girl seems to dig it.

Stalka All Day

Yeezy Taught Me
Jun 28, 2007
ewwww
mine are always like hella short
if i get acrylic ones....them are short too.....i got shit to do...i cant be wasting fucking five minutes chasing a fucking quarter on a table...lol.....cant pick NOTHING up when they hella long

Jun 23, 2003
I like a girl that has her nails done. Like french tips. maybe some coo colors.

But that long ass 3 inch style is just gross. Shit looks too much like Sha-nay-nay from Martin.

Jun 23, 2003
This lady at my old job was from texas. This white lady that acted like she was a sista, always typed all fast and you could hear the clicking across like 20 cubicles. When she typed I would bitch all the time and she never gave a fuck. I prayed every day that I would see her break a nail and laugh at her.

Feb 1, 2006
ive been getting my nails done for like 2 years straight, and i always get some live design or something. but some girls take it too far and get em hella long that you can't really do shit but talk with your hands and click your nails. mine are long but i work and clean and roll blunts and they never get in the way.