Lollapalooza

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Zer0.MediA said:

Because I'm so Pro-Rage Against the Machine, and Anti-Chris Cornell.

The guy needs to go paint pictures of flowers and just rot. He sucks.
If you're Pro-Rage, your beef whould be w/ Zack, not Audioslave. Hell, Audioslave's just *tryin* to keep Rage alive in some way. Zack fucked it up.... or, am I remembering wrong?

Course, if you just don't like Cornell's musics, I guess you won't like Audioslave. But, I don't think that qualifies a "IS SATAN" rating.

Start the countdown until some jagoff comes in here and tells us to stop discussing rock'n'roll on the Strange Music forum.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
Zer0.MediA said:
Lollapalooza turned into the opposite of what it first meant, which I didn't really like in the first place...
I think that happened the year they were desperate for money and had Metallica join.

There's some quote somewhere to the effect of that year's crowd being the people who beat up the people who made up the original Lolla crowds in high school.

Something like that. I think there's a behind the Music on Lollapalooza that explains it.

Nov 14, 2002
If you're Pro-Rage, your beef whould be w/ Zack, not Audioslave. Hell, Audioslave's just *tryin* to keep Rage alive in some way. Zack fucked it up.... or, am I remembering wrong?
Nah.. I feel where Zack is comin' from, and I understand how a band breaks up but... I FUCKIN HATE CHRIS CORNELL! The sound that the band makes, flat out needs a rap vocalist... Its too... "rythmic" to have someone like Chris Cornell singing. And yeah... I hate Chris Cornell anyhow, although I dig the "Black Hole Sun" song. Flat out though... If you want to take the Rage band, and put a new singer in front of it, change the Rage sound.

Man... Tom Morello is gettin' wasted.. It's not Rage's scene, but they're just takin' whatever they can get so they don't fade out.