lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
Ahhhh good times.

Dude who killed himself was a pretty cool cat if I remember correctly....But when he died everyone on the board went crazy and just started shitting all over him. I dont think the thread was ever deleted like "ghettosideburns" said it was...im pretty sure it just got moved to the HOF section/cemetery of the board

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
lol at all the mad horror heads

I thought they were supposed to be wicked, evil, and all that shit

and if the situtation is that hurtful, then they needa save up their lunch money, catch a plane out here, and confront somebody bout it face to face instead of crying over the internet and taking everything so seriously

fucking pussies :ermm:

Jul 15, 2010
"Apparently he was asked and said "fuck no" or am I readin the first post wrong. Yeah I read the shit at the MIR boards. Dudes sayin fuck him and his sad parents. What an immature fuck that dude over there is, Ed Gein or whatever his user name is.
" lol

Jul 15, 2010
"Originally posted by Verden Fell

seriously, that shit needs to be deleted.
its not too late for that. .....but at the same time it IS. Because it'll mean something different and now its a stand off.

every decision in life has consequences." He forgot to mention he's also ghandi.