LOL Wherez The Skill.....???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 25, 2002
word all i see here mostly is trash with a few exceptionz yall still stuck on that ABC 1 2 3 bull shyt no multiz no metaphorz no wordplay no similiez shytz fuckin whack elevate ya game niggaz...an juss cuz you trynna be 'sicc' doesnt mean you can not use this shyt anywayz peep sum real skill haha...

..SpIt So TrAgIc-N-EvIl Yall 'SuBsTiTuTez' 4 'SwEeT FlOw' Like 'PaCkEtZ-Of-EqUaL'..
..'BeAt U WiT ByRdZ' 'SmAcKeD-WiT-Da-EaGlE' 'WeSt CoAsT RiDaH' 'PaCkIn-LiKE-C-Bo'..
..BeAt U In Da 'FiRsT' 'RoUnD' No Comen 'BaCk-4-Da-SeQuEl' Im Da CaT-WiT-Da-MeEslEz..
..So 'FaSt N FuRiOuZ' Doin 'TrAxX-Wit-ViN-DiEsEl' AlL U CaTz BlAsT-Is-ChEaP-FlOw..
..'LiGhTz FoReVeR ShiNiN' KiCkIn It WiT 'AlAsKaN-PeOpLe' PlUs Im ClAsPiN-NeEdLeZ..
..Ta TeAr-ThRu-SKiN N' In A RiNg Im ThErE-Ta-WiN 'StaYiN HiGh' Wit 'GaTz-On-StEePlEz'..

therz sum skill jo...haha now gimme sum responses an oh yeah i aint hate on any of yall catz just tellin yall 2 elevate yo shyt na mean aight den...gone....

A

All Out HOGG

I THINK UR SHIT SUCKS...MAYBE U SHOULD SPEND ALL THAT TIME U TAKE TYPEN UR LYRICS AWKWARD TO LEARN HOW TO COME TIGHT

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yea ur flows aint that good.. Dont make sense.. Jus.. Rhyme.. Jus.. There.. Jus.. DONT FLOW.. u coulda prolly LEARNED how to flow while typin that long ass story on how we suck when ur the one that blowz.. but stay up.. 'n have fun in UTAH!!

May 21, 2002
yo dogg i know u an internet stalker now..honestly, who spends that much time typin their subpar verse switchin caps every other letter..shit go watch the jazz get their ass kicked or sumthin..UTAH aint no music city so dont force it homie..

Jun 9, 2002
You talking bout flows? This claude is a joke//
Wheres the skills? Definately not in this post//
Basic punches, basic rhymes, you're just basic as a what//
Basic flow, basic skills, so basically you suck//
Shit, i seen heavier bars come at me doing a bench press//
When i'm done, Mormans wont be the holiest people in the MidWest//
Your jaw breaks when you get jumped on like ball fakes//
I'll kill you in your suburb, dump in you in the Salt Lake//
All your hoopla, you nice? Kid you wrong//
Talk a lot of Jazz, well you do come from Utah//

"i perfected my speach, i use the truth cuz it hurts"-- bayzhe

May 26, 2003
,....WOW SICC LYRIX U BLOW WHERE U ON CRACK WHEN U WROTE THIS...... YO SHITS RHYMIN WIT THE SAME BAR LIKE TEN TIMES.. WUT THE FUK IS THAT.. U EXPLAIN WHERES TEH PUNCHES AN METAPHORS AN MULTIES U HAD LIKE 5 PERCETN OF WUT I LISTED IN YO SHIT....DAMN U REALLY ARE HORRIBLE ITS THE WEAKEST THING IVE SEEN.. I THINK SLANGSUM CUD TAKE U IN A BATTLE AN THAT FOOLZ GARBAGE......LEARN DA GAME BEFORE U OPEN YA MOUTH

Aug 25, 2002
lmao....

so much attention haha shytz hella funny no punchez? yall got sum issuez an uhhh dont be talken about whree im from cuz you aint know shyt about it all mormonz nahhhh dont talk shyt unless you been there.....yall haten like hell i come trynna help yall an you hate well uhhh that figurez why you think i never post here it fucken sux...haha i post at real rap sitez an get my respectz yall juss sum netcee fuckz an i could give a fuck where you from cali or wherever dont be talken shyt on me when you aint got tha skill i aint got hate for yall but uhh i know i have skillz an i aint fuckin wit yall cuz you aint worth my typin....oh about tha typin every other letter capitalized thatz cuz uhh i felt like it lmao i never type like that shyt but anywayz yall ready to get blazed up lmao peep this fuckaz....

..witness ya end-itz-over! u know i put da fuckin lead-ta-poserz..
..mission iz to get rid of u 'flakez' quicka den 'head-n-shoulderz!'..
..ya text-is-sober no skill involved be a dentist n drill ya jaw..
..u maken skrill nawwww you still on tha net typing away..
..have ninez striking ya frame den ill juss be lighting a j..

aha you know what yall aint even worth real skill fuck outta here wit yo lame comebackz...yall suck dick so shut it up...oh yeah tooper im feelen yo shyt homie peeped it on evil dooinz keep doin ya thang homie holla at me on aim an ill help you get that shyt blazen hot aight den..holla back...oh yeah herez sum real shyt for yall fake catz talken bout ya gatz an shyt come on now folkz you on da net you aint out 'thuggin' n shyt dey aint got pcz in da ghetto fuckerz lmao...aight peep...

..I Bring 2 Much Intensity For Catz 2 Be Defensin-Me Relentlessly Pennen These..
..Until Im Sent Ta Peace Me An A Mic Is A Recipe Tha Catz Dont Wanna Be Testin G..
..Catz Dont Question Me They Know Im Da Best Wit Heat So Much Damn Versatily..
..While People Question Your Ability Alwayz Keep Mah Head Up Got Dat Agility N Stability..
..So Much Energy Concealed Im Me When Im Around All Weatherz Heat Noone As Real As D..
..These Letterz Speak Comen Smoother Den Leather Seatz Try 2 Bring Me Down But Im Still Da Chief..
..Yet Im Also Still In Grief Some Many Tragedies Passin Me Being Told 2 Act Happily..
..Seein Darkness Shadow Me My Mantle Bleedz So Much Pain N Anger Im Put It All On Paper..
..Lookn For A Savior Possibly My Creator Juss Wanna Be Turned Ta Vapor N See U Later..
..Holez In Me Deeper Den Craterz Goin Off ON Da World Like Pagerz Were All On A Stage N Ur..
..Just Another Player In This Game Of Chess Take Deep Breathz An Ingest That Godz Intentz..
..May Be Less Den Da Best Why We Go So Much Stress In Da Chest On A Quest To Accomplish Nothin..
..We Here For A Reason I Think Hez Bluffin Got A Concussion All This Pain In Combustion..
..Lustin 4 Somethin 2 Put Mah Trust In An A Reason 2 Stay On This Planet In A Panic..
..Cuz Ive Had It End May Be Tragic Eyez Closed N Blackened But It May Be The Best Thing Ta Happen..
..Feel A Knife Stabbin In Back N Im Juss Laughin Claspin A Cannon Blown Away Leave Dis Havoc..

oh yeah just incase you was wondering i post as DynamicMotionZ on another site so uhhh dont pull no bull shyt like you bit it an shyt but oh well im out....peashhh....1

A

All Out HOGG

I COULD TEAR U UP SO BAD IT ISNT FUNNY...HALF THE CATS ON THIS SITE U CLAIM SUPPOSIDLY SUCK, COULD RIP U UP KID...

Jun 9, 2002
you gonna say that we're wacc, you claiming thangs?//
But your too pussy to even name some names//
Yeah i spit some shit, you got defensive and posted back//
I got 4 words as a comeback: Your Flow was Wacc//
i hope you noticed that, acting like you won't get smacked//
I grab the mic so tight my opponents throats collapse//
I'll just show the facts, i'm better than you, and that's evident truth//
Compare my lines to yours, that's the easiest way to collect all the proof//
I aint from Cali, bitch, dont be mad cuz you get Joked//
I'm in VA, so i don't give a fuck about a West Coast//
I aint diss Mormans, they're holy, you're what i compared em to//
Your fellow Mormans would make you turn catholic if they saw how i embarrassed you//
Prepare to lose if we ever scrapped in the ring//
I'd out-do any memorized written that you happen to bring//
Don't snap at the King, that gets you nowhere but dead//
So pipe down to your highness, DON'T LOSE YOUR HEAD!//
You shouldn't post in this thread, you just acting stupid//
Go to your other sites, i'm sure they're the type to feel your wacc ass music//
i didn't have to do this, but some shits what you was on//
You tried to prove a point, and i'm the one to prove you wrong//

just back down slowly...

May 26, 2003
sic lyric u calim u good but i say-u-done lost yo spirit/
to the holy-one cudnt react tryin to hold-his-gun/
isnt able to spit back this aint aint a battle on the siccness/
but me tossin out my words handlin my buisniess/
yo lifes in critical state u aint promised another day/
u bout to be phyisical waist an down an alley way/
im foreal fuk wit me im alwayz conceeled not time for playin/
u a peasant in society an yo raps aint to pleasant to hear/
im layin down dem line switchin the variety of fear/
who wudda thought a punk pussy outa utah tryin to talk/
go to your sites u spit on an be there bitch done ever come back here an try to mock my fame/i leave u done up bloody an now wutup. just try to sudy the rap game.

quickest thing ive ever spit an i bet u its better tehn all your shit combined
...peace out..

May 21, 2002
and bayzhe is back..p.s. sicc lyrix or so u claim, i would rip u like wet tissue..in fact almost everyone on this board would rip u..shit, maybe even meezatine..lol..well, i wouldnt go that far but i could name at least 15 heads that would take u wit ease..quit postin ur so called verses and back off that kindergarden sniffin glue preschool ass verse u kicked us..

Aug 25, 2002
lol....

damn all the attention haha shytz so fuckin funny ummmm people on dis site could beat me? u know the only way they could beat me? cuz yall would dick ride haha yall are sum sorry fuckz to that dude that keepz comen wit dem disses quit it cuz you juss embarassin ya self maybe ya dick ridin fuckz on tha siccness think you dope but uhhh i tell you different homo ass faggot an uhhh sniffin glue 3rd grade shyt? son i been spitten longer den you been alive an uhh if you haten on that last verse den you gotta be fake as fuck cuz that wuz REAl shyt ya you probly wouldnt spit it in a real cypha cuz itz real haha pussy ass nigga but uhhh im bout 2 rip yall again str8 off tha top r u ready?....

..trynna battle me? datz utterly-stupid maken you stutter-in-movementz..
..u maken cash? ill smother-ya-blueprintz anyone be tougher-den-u-bitch..
..i told this fucker-tha-truth-is im ruthless leaven u toothless when i shoot clipz..
..couldnt stop mah 'static'(electricity) removin-fuses! dawg you need sum vocabulary..
..u aint a qualified adversary get smashed n buried when i thrash itz skary..
..virgin pussy ill trash his cherry come at u in a mask like carey u aint hip hop dis catz a parody..
..fag beware of heat bout 2 impair ya fleet fuck dis fag im bout 2 make him declare defeat!..
..kid you spit 2 basic face it u hated i blaze scriptz all you state is tha same shyt..
..ill send eight clipz ta ya frame bitch have u slained quick let tha clipz give u face liftz..
..u a weak 'cat' an i got 'trained-pitz' nothin but lameless make u painless wit a stainless..
..i remain sicc ta blaze kidz could juss call me a lyrical rapist cuz i molest fakez..
..im smoken dat kron you only got compressed shake clipz? make you ingest eight..
..a wait as i inflate ya chest plate wit pain dont hesitate ta bless ya frame..
..shootin out ya vest in brain everything you suggest is played dat shyt wont get u payed..
..have dis nigga skatta quick den drug raidz kid you got me twisted like dem french braidz..
..i stay serven you like dem french maidz bout ta turn his brain inta french friez..
..homo ya text liez so i press knivez 2 ya chest guy till it breakz out in hivez..

nuff said....come on wit da hate homoz lmao......