lol @ this

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 23, 2006
LMAO TROLL U ARE ONE SICK mofo LOL HAHA that subway one is just too much i almost died

LFMAOFMOAFMOAFMAO I just looked at the other pics OMG HE IS SO bitch slapped someone post him those pics LMAO

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
oh shit...that's sum of the funniest photoshop pics i've seen.Troll keep 'em comin.....you should post one of those pics on his blogs.
those pics are a good way to start my friday(humor is a motha')

Dec 30, 2003
HAHAHAHAHAHA BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN... HAHAHA THIS SHIT IS WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO FUCKIN FUNNY.... that foo is a lumpy lookin fat boy..... dam people are so dumb these days

Sep 24, 2004
tone21 said:
LOL at this wack mothafucka leaving his cell number for people to give him props on his music or what not!!!! 408 661 3687 lets blow him up with some hate text messages!!!

"And if you want to talk some business or just want to say hi or comment on my music here's my cell 408 661 3687. Holla at me! "
Asking to get Murked thru Metro!!!

Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
hahahaha

I chose the kid-like nature of the beat on purpose it was totally intentional. Listen to my other beats and they sound nothing like that. The beat is poking fun at basically two things -

#1. How E-40's shit lately sounds very kid-like and exactly what he says he's not "sugar coated"

#2. How I don't take 40 seriously so I'm just going to make a track that not only disses him, but really reflects a very childlike style and method of making fun of someone. It's really the whole point...

But hey you guys keep finding your little corners to talk shit in, post all up in my blog all day I love the attention just keep it up. I read that shit every morning and just laugh at you stupid fucks. Keep em comin...

-MR MIGGS :)

Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
lol

Yeah that photoshop shit is funny man troll keep that shit comin it's hella funny. Hey can you do one of me with my face on the state puff marshmellow man's body? That would be hella funny. lol

Or maybe you can do my head on Jabba the hut. hahahahaha... let me know when you got something else out. That shit is hella funny man. :cool:

-MR MIGGS

May 5, 2005
MRMIGGS said:
Yeah that photoshop shit is funny man troll keep that shit comin it's hella funny. Hey can you do one of me with my face on the state puff marshmellow man's body? That would be hella funny. lol

Or maybe you can do my head on Jabba the hut. hahahahaha... let me know when you got something else out. That shit is hella funny man. :cool:

-MR MIGGS
You know you're crying inside, stop frontin.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
and if its so wack i thought u were trying to "blow up" with this hit? why make wack shit and claim to be better than someone else? thats a big music no-no.

would anyone in the REAL WORLD make wack disses? nah, u'll just come out lookin wack.

Feb 24, 2006
www.myspace.com
haha

No really I love the attention keep at it, make me something to read and laugh at while I eat lunch today. hahaha And you can blow up my phone as much as you want, its not even my main line. lol.

-MR MIGGS

Apr 7, 2005
www.myspace.com
MRMIGGS said:
No really I love the attention keep at it, make me something to read and laugh at while I eat lunch today. hahaha And you can blow up my phone as much as you want, its not even my main line. lol.

-MR MIGGS
fuckin' attention starved mongoloid!!

looks like mini-me had a one night stand with nell carter a few years back, and now this is the result....LMAO!!

40 and his peoples be in Sac and the Bay ALOT....come thru and I'll introduce you to 'em, and you can present your grievence to the person with whom you have it with. Oh yeah, make sure to repeat the line about you shooting him....he'll like that one....plus bring your Kaiser card.

Apr 25, 2002
www.mir-store.com
Yeah, its always fun to have hundreds of people laughing AT you, not with you.

I picture you coming to a Bay Rap event, everyone pointing and laughing at you until you become dizzy, all you can hear is the laughter and taunts, until you finally wig out and run away into the woods. And I guarantee your lunch break consists of you screaming at a E-40 doll that you made out of pillows while you tuck your dick between your legs and dance around.

You should be locked away from society.

Dec 11, 2005
BETO916 said:
fuckin' attention starved mongoloid!!

looks like mini-me had a one night stand with nell carter a few years back, and now this is the result....LMAO!!

40 and his peoples be in Sac and the Bay ALOT....come thru and I'll introduce you to 'em, and you can present your grievence to the person with whom you have it with. Oh yeah, make sure to repeat the line about you shooting him....he'll like that one....plus bring your Kaiser card.
lol