LOL @ reckless

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
lol i just find it funny you try to clown when your a bitch who went from killing scraps to being some down ass sureno when you hit la and yeah reckless cant rap just point out that your a hoe surgurliman

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
fool stop trying to rap and join a gym.

Thank you bro for the support and promotion good to see your checking for updates on my music. Grind To Shine vol.1 coming soon Feat. Smigg Dirtee, Louie Loco, Chente Corleone, Mako Capone, Big Rhino, Chree (yes Big Brhee is on this cd lol) and more. Also look out for Pulp Fiction Compilation Feat. Trajik1, Messy Marv, Joe Blow, Mike Marshall, Numskull of the Luniz and more. YEa that song was made like 3 years ago Feat. Young Noble of the Outlawz and Big Chuco this is the short version. I've stepped up my rhymes and lost 30 pounds since then and im gonna drop thats dope shit! much love to all my supporters!!!:siccness::siccness::siccness::siccness:

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
the obvious rapper.."they get shot with guns"
Psycotic adolecense,
aquire berners and switch blades,
swiss cheese your community,
burning slug rampage,
no age discrimination,
their all the same in their minds,
the misguided run amuk,
evil enbeded in their eyes,
Ridin high off that kush,
certain buttons you dont push,
when it comes to ruthless youngsters,
keep your distance or they'll smush,
the unfortunate, I told you bro,
sux to learn the hard way,
coulda have been avoided,
but they chose the gun spray.

is that better bro. I revised my verse a little. just a quick 8 bar verse just for you I just wrote on the spot.