lol - opening other peoples mail

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
i just noticed i have an old homies facebook login still saved on my computer

i hate the guy because he fucked with my money in a major way. should i fuck with his account or just let things go

Aug 6, 2008
i just noticed i have an old homies facebook login still saved on my computer

i hate the guy because he fucked with my money in a major way. should i fuck with his account or just let things go
u better fuck wit dat shit!!!

matter a fact just post his email and password here so we could have at it

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
im only gonna be able to fuck with it until the next time he logs in

i have to have the old password to create a new one. its only saved in the little window as dots; it doesnt tell me what it is

but i'll fuck with it till then lol

Aug 6, 2008

i have to have the old password to create a new one. its only saved in the little window as dots; it doesnt tell me what it is

right clik copy and paste somewhere and see if that works, and dont worry about how long it takes we'll wait if u really gone do it just re-up this thread

and yeah i open peoples mail all the time :cool:

Aug 9, 2006

never knew another BITCH started posting on the siccness....usually the vagina gets ran outta here if your name aint dana,srd and 650beezy