lol @ kike deleting his thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 9, 2007
ey kayvee i was jus fuckin round, take that thing off ur avatar "the fattie" i just like to clown around girl, cmon now, i dont even know you or how you look and i know the next reply is gnna be "i aint even trippin" or sumthin like that but i was jus clownin

May 4, 2006
this whole thread is hella gay got a fake ass hood hoper fuckin leva i dont see why dont they banned dat gay ass no life fag on the real thats one of them internet thugs who stay home all day on the computer foo smpelon you need a dam girl or go out and loose weight fat nigga you hella gay fo real and all this foos trippin bout spelling and shit yall hella gay on the real this whole thread has no point its all gay. just like dat gay ass nigga up their smpelon

Nov 20, 2005
ey kayvee i was jus fuckin round, take that thing off ur avatar "the fattie" i just like to clown around girl, cmon now, i dont even know you or how you look and i know the next reply is gnna be "i aint even trippin" or sumthin like that but i was jus clownin
uh no.

~k.