LOL check this out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 1, 2004
My homeboy has been talking to this bitch for a few weeks..all this time she kept saying she was a virgin..well when they finally fucked last night..she only wanted anal sex..cuz she wanted to "preserv her virginity"..LOL!!!!!!!WTF??????Is this bitch for reals..

Sep 19, 2003
HAHA, about 4 years ago, my "religious" brother and his girlfriend were trying to wait till marriage... One day she told him that another friend of hers was keeping her virginity by only having anal sex. Long story made short, they had anal sex for a few months before their retarted asses finally said "fuck it", and just went ahead and stuck it in the wet hole. When he told me about a year ago (after she cheated on him with a few of her male friends), I was fuckin rolling.... What in the fuck would make a girl think that shit isn't considered sex?

Jun 27, 2002
OH SHIT HE JUST FUCKED A DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

better tell him the check for some balls.....lol..i bet she only gives him head for the next 3 months...lol

It happened to eddie murphy....it can happen to you

Oct 1, 2004
mustynutz said:
OH SHIT HE JUST FUCKED A DUDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

better tell him the check for some balls.....lol..i bet she only gives him head for the next 3 months...lol

It happened to eddie murphy....it can happen to you

LOL!!!!!!!!!! I said that same shit..LOL but naaahh it was a bitch alright...bitch got fingered alrighty..

Oct 1, 2004
karloz said:
HAHA, about 4 years ago, my "religious" brother and his girlfriend were trying to wait till marriage... One day she told him that another friend of hers was keeping her virginity by only having anal sex. Long story made short, they had anal sex for a few months before their retarted asses finally said "fuck it", and just went ahead and stuck it in the wet hole. When he told me about a year ago (after she cheated on him with a few of her male friends), I was fuckin rolling.... What in the fuck would make a girl think that shit isn't considered sex?

LOL!!!!!!!!!! that shit is funny!
No matter what..that is sex..anal sex, pussy sex, oral sex..is sex...this shit is crazy!!
She ain't no mutha fucking virgin....still laughing at this shit.

May 29, 2002
i've heard about this. they had an episode on montel williams about this. they had mothers on there that were telling their kids to do this cause you cant get pregnant. what the hell is the world coming to?

Sep 19, 2003
Humboldt High said:
yeah this is an old stoy, a lotta catholics do it.
getting ur ballonknot loosened still counts for sex cuz it is possible to have ass babies.

I still count it as sex either way, but WHAT????? How is it possible to have "ass babies"?

Apr 25, 2002
come on this is known facts. cum can leak out the balloon knot and enter the vagina.
do i need to make house calls to explain the birds and the anal bees?

u gotta let me spit on your chocolate star fish cuz i dont do dry runs on my demonstrations, too much chaffin. When i spit on ur exit hole it is for ur own good.