loki n siccmade done

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 4, 2006
i seen on the madesicc website that loki no longer has a reply board any info about if there done music wise and what affect this has on bloc*stars future release's considering lynch was supposed to b making some appearance's on x raided's new cd the unforgiven volume 2 n supplying some beats for his rec label.any info is appreciated.

Apr 4, 2006
someone posted [free sicx] on loki's blog.....thats were it started i aint gonna type the conversation but you can find it at world wide connected bloc*star forum

Apr 19, 2006
Lynch said in that interveiw he did on siccness.net that loki was just doin his own thing now, no beef or hard feelings, just parted ways.

p.s. horror network is a bitch!

Mar 20, 2006
tha k.i.d. said:
Lynch said in that interveiw he did on siccness.net that loki was just doin his own thing now, no beef or hard feelings, just parted ways.
i guess you havent been paying attention at all...this problem they got has nothing to do with loki leaving the label, its somethin entirely different. not to mention, it came about long after lynch did that interview