@ loki does siccmade hear whuts bumpin in dago?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
i seen the siccmade fam is gonna be on the 61916 comp but i'm wondering if you guys really heard whuts going on down there personally.dago artists are really doin it with quality product right now production and ryhmes.

as far as cricet beats and raps,vmf beats,ecay uno,lil cs thats all i been bumpin.

my ears been tunin in i just want to know if siccmade is really hearin whuts going on too???

Sep 29, 2002
i'll admit i aint heard shit the last few months:
im wrapping up production on 21 GUN SALUTE
& finishing up UTHANIZM w/ tall cann. but you
make recommendation, i'll check it out.

Apr 25, 2002
i happen to be in dago and stoped by fam mart and picked up a couple underground cd's.my favorite so far is cricet war paint he got the official release cricet blue damien: the pirate ship now.the only thing is it's not nation wide so you need to get hooked up but i don't know how that can happen.

they got his maxi single on the net like in amazon and other cd stores.with 6 songs for like 6 dollars.

i got the ghetto world soundtrack from lil cs. that one is heated thats a good start.i don't like to use the word heated though cause it's so easy to say but i mean it on that one.

ecay uno is about to drop in a couple months that one is sure to be tight.don't know the distrobution on that either.

but thats whuts cool cause even though it's not really available the music is just as tight or even tighter than i heard from people with more exposure.

i don't know you might wanna order the cd's from them or in the siccshop when it becomes available.

just keep them in mind you won't be dissapointed.

Aug 15, 2002
yeah Loki..IROCC got albums with Luni and Messy and they are both tight.....

the Ghetto World CD is tight(hit up Lil CS in the Ghetto World Forum)

so far I like all of IROCCs stuff same with Cricet(go to Money Hungry Forum for IROCC)

U NEED to hear Mitchy Slick if you aint heard him yet

Ecay is about to come out and so is the Bluez Brothers album

i cant speak on Mackvillan and some of the other dudes but you can get Mitchy and Damus mixtape in the SiccShop