Logo (NEED FEEDBACK!!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
LOL^^^X^^^ complete fool, im lovin that, but im afraid im goin wit these fellas, it was half assed to the fullest mane, hate ta sound fucked up but your boy must have been blind or somethin maybe thats why he liked it?

Aug 28, 2002
Chaos said:
hate ta sound fucked up but your boy must have been blind or somethin maybe thats why he liked it?
oh yes blind men like there logos half assed!:confused: Jesus i mean my dead uncle coulda seen that your so called attempts at a logo sucked ass..

that is if i had one..:devious:

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
*Thug-C* said:
so I laced it fo him

lol u didnt lace your own shoes on this one, more like u humiliated him in front of everyone that sees him wearin that wack ass half ass cheap ass fucked up ammature ass lookin 3rd grade quality ass shit....im done it sucked. <--notice the period...that is all

PeaCe
~Cmoke

Jun 14, 2002
MAYNE,YOU GUYS ARE HARSH.DON'T YOU KNO' WHAT CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISCISM IS?HE AIN'T GONNA GET BETTER WIT' EVERYONE TALKIN' SHIT.A LOT OF PEOPLE AREN'T EVEN POINTIN' OUT WHAT THEY DON'T LIKE.THEY JUST TALKIN' SHIT.I SEE THAT A LOT ON HERE.A LOT OF THE UP AND COMERS TALK SHIT TO EACCH OTHER,BUT THE RESPECTED ARTISTS, I.E.EVIL WAYZ-SWISHER SPLITTER-REVOL,JUST TO NAME A FEW THEY ACTUALLY KICK DOWN SOME INSIGHT.JUST POINTIN' SOME SHIT OUT,NOT NAMIN' ANY NAMES.

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^^^^Dont kow if u know but this fuckin wackk ass bitchmade fool has stolen graphics off this forum so many times and set up contests that have fallen through everytime that its not even funny....he shouldnt be aloud to even post here and hes asking for opinions....what do you expect? im sure every artist here knows what constructive critisism is but in this case....why? would hlep somone who steals from people on this forum? why help somone that holds fake contests to steal 72 dpi artwrk and try to print it or advertise it on the net for free...nah homie it aint like we all dicks its just that this fool right here is bitchmade, and everyone knows it....expect obviously for you

Cmoke

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
im talkin about "thug" C not u tef

btw if your interested u can see his wack ass rhymin style since he has a "label" (dream on) in the flows baord....witness Cmoke rippin this fool in half and in half again

Jan 28, 2003
your designs takes things to a new level, wheter thats meant in a good or bad way is kinda obvious when one look at that logo u just posted. I rest my case, lol :D