Logo Inspiration Needed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2005
Ok Im doing a logo for a friend called "Tha Connect Mgmt." and its an artist management company. The idea is like the connect is in street terms a drug dealer connect so basicly they got the street drugs (producer / beats) for the industry. lol Im not able to think of anything and need a push here. Any ideas?

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
What about a little guy standing on a corner holding his jacket open and he's got like mics and CDs and shit, you know one of those "I got whatchu need man" guys.

May 17, 2005
First off I have to say, I HATE doing logos. I really HATE it!

So before I made this Thread, I actually submited 2 logos (in different timing). I really liked the first one, but it looked too corperete and not street enough.

After this I made a new one that I do like, but not completly and I was 100% sure I was aiming in the wrong direction again, its more Hip Hop but there is no drug connection or anything, I submitted anyway to gain some time (you know people always happy when they see progress, even its not the right one). After I submited it I opend this thread, asking for help and you guys got great ideas, simple ideas but I never thought about it (thats why I hate doing logos, my head just stuck!)

So here is the logo I submitted.

Shortly after this Thread I got an reply to this one, they loved it lol so I was like: "Yes perfect!" It was a free job anyway, homie look out cause I lived at there spot for a while and now I feel guilty I have to do stuff like that. lol

Jan 10, 2003
I really like both of them, but like you said, it really depends on what avenue their trying to take with the company, because the first one does look much more corporate.
But it was for free anyway so FUUUUUUUUUUUUUK it

EDJ

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
TOO BAD YOU ALREADY CHOSE CAUSE I WOULD OF JUST SAID TO MAKE TWO C'S(MIRROR IMAgE), WITH ONE HALFWAY ON TOP OF THE OTHA(REMINISCIENT OF TWO HANDS EXCHANgIN' SAMETHIN'). AND YOU CAN MESS WITH THAT(THE WORD) CAUSE "CONNECT" DOES HAVE TWO C'S IN IT AND HAVE DIFFERENT RENDITIONS OF THE SAME CONCEPT.