Logo : Eargasm Entertainment

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 20, 2003
No disrespect to Mizz Tiza but I don't think a visual of a women listening to her headphones is a strong representation for a label. It's best to keep things simple for a logo but at the same time come with that creative edge that will separate it from the rest.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
Prod. said:
logo? more like an illustration.
ok.....so a logo cant be an illustration also?????
wtf were u tryna say here????
since i used ILLUSTRATOR
for this project its not professional
and couldnt be used 4 a logo???

SPORADIC said:
Nice illustrated work on MT...I'll say make the text a darker color and (maybe lose the drop shadow) its a wrap....Good work nonotheless
good lookin SPO.....

and right on D-SKRILLA

marcus said:
No disrespect to Mizz Tiza but I don't think a visual of a women listening to her headphones is a strong representation for a label. It's best to keep things simple for a logo but at the same time come with that creative edge that will separate it from the rest.
this was what the client wanted,
but why wouldnt a woman listening 2 music
be a good representation of a label???
especially when the label name is EARGASM........
so she was used as the sexual connotation
(having an orgasm)
along with the music element
(having an orgasm from whats comin out the headphones)
i appreciate the time taken 2 give me your opinion......
and by me raising these questions im not tryna be defensive,
just get a better idea of where the comments were based....
cuz it definitely is simple & original.........

May 13, 2002
www.myspace.com
marcus said:
this is exactly what we wanted homie.... the name of our company is Eargasm Entertainment.... we've got mt rockin' the headphones hence the Eargasm.... i think it's very creative myself... but it's coo if you ain't feelin' it homie... gimme a good example of another record label with a simple logo that at the same time comes with that creative edge that seperates it from the rest...
good lookin' homie...
med man

Sep 4, 2002
The logo appears to be an illustration due to its size...of course as a logo, it would be much smaller....even in black and white at times.

please refer to my response on the flyer thread....

Much love,

Tiza