LOCKSMITH vs. MISTAH F.A.B. ( Battle )

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 31, 2003
It's like 2 years old. I like Fab and Lock, but Lock got um in the Battle department. I'm just happy to see that they left it at that battle and didn't drag it out for HELLA songs and mixtapes. They are MC's plus they Both put out good albums later on. I heard Lock kinda lock horns with Jin on the wake-up show and he kinda gave it to Jin. Sway even had to say something once Lock got off the mic.

Jun 5, 2005
STREETFIGHT said:
It's like 2 years old. I like Fab and Lock, but Lock got um in the Battle department. I'm just happy to see that they left it at that battle and didn't drag it out for HELLA songs and mixtapes. They are MC's plus they Both put out good albums later on. I heard Lock kinda lock horns with Jin on the wake-up show and he kinda gave it to Jin. Sway even had to say something once Lock got off the mic.
THAT WAS ONE OF THE TOP BATTLES ON THE WAKE UP SHOW THAT YEAR.

Jun 2, 2002
locksmith uses the same lines in every battle...it's obvious to anyone with a brain that he doesn't freestlye in his battles. it's like beating up on a retarded kid... i haven't heard this specific battle, but i'm sure it's the same damn thang. in the a-wolf battles, a-wolf was coming off the top and lock was spitting his best writtens...of course he's gonna win, doesn't take too much talent. then he walks around like he's the shit b/c his writtens are better than what these other guys can spit off the top, weeeaaaaaaaaaakkk.

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Yeah I commented on a previous post about Lock killin FAB, but i have heard a few freestyles n tracks where Lock re uses lines. That's an automatic strikeout in my book.