Locksmith vs Dizaster Rap Battle [Grind Time West Coast]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2006
I thought it was known that Locksmith battles are written. He spit a lot of the same punch lines from his local battles in the MTV battles. The first verse from Therapudic was from a freestyle he did on Kay Slay (think it was him) show.
The thing is though, who doesn't write their "freestyles" anymore? Serius Jones and Murda Mook sure as hell don't come off the top. Locksmith is still the hardest in Bay, hands down.

May 8, 2008
I thought it was known that Locksmith battles are written. He spit a lot of the same punch lines from his local battles in the MTV battles. The first verse from Therapudic was from a freestyle he did on Kay Slay (think it was him) show.
The thing is though, who doesn't write their "freestyles" anymore? Serius Jones and Murda Mook sure as hell don't come off the top. Locksmith is still the hardest in Bay, hands down.
Actually Serius Jones does come off the top of the dome that is what he is known for. Jin freestyles as well. And lets not forget Fabby Davis he's a beast coming off the top of the dome.

Dec 17, 2005
Iono, they were both raw as fuck....til dude fucked up...hes the first dude I ever really seen who hung around with lock for a while I gotta give em props...it was kinda funny though how lock is usually the one taking all the Arab jokes, he must of jumped at the opportunity to throw out some arab punchlines of his own haha

Dec 29, 2008
do anyone else notice in these battles lately the mcs be saying stuff like someone's been googling me. Or I remember Fab when he battled spade he was like someone's been youtubing me. I think it's smart to prepare for the battle. This just a trend Im noticing.

Elemenno

F.W.A.H.R.L.D.
Feb 28, 2009
Dizasters voice kept crackin in the first verse so i really couldnt feel it but his second verse was complete destruction and then he choked, but Lock was consistently killin all the way through. Too bad he choked though cuz that second verse got me juiced to hear what he was about to say next. He might of had a chance.