Locksmith ft Crooked-I - "Gray Area"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 4, 2009
I am on a Hip-Hop sabbatical (Working on my Phd at UC Berkeley). But, I'm writing and producing a solo project. I am also aiding Locksmith on his solo project (I produced his new track "Mad World"), working with a new artist, Frank Niddie and working with E-A- Ski on his album. The Frontline project is in the works, so I'm busy- just more so behind the scenes.

that's dope left, i can't wait to hear how your album sounds.

Oct 22, 2003
Let me first say thanx for the luv folks have been showin... Left's solo album as well as Ski's album are both in the works and are both sounding CRAZY. Everytime I hear what they've been workin on it inspires me. I've heard lots of concepts from Left and they're ground breaking. Ski is workin on a monster. Frank Niddie is next level. We also have lots of Frontline material and concepts in the works... Thanx again... My album is still a work in progress but I assure u I'm putting in maximum effort.
Peace

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
good shit locksmith

you should do a track with a beat sampled from an old Moein or Siavash song bro, that would be dope

good luck wit your solo project

Apr 25, 2002
I wish Lock would have came harder on it, but its a dope song overall. Crooked I has been getting better and better, its ridiculous at this point

Surprised this song took this long to get posted here, its been online for a few days
you're trippin...lock ripped it the hardest on that track

lol you wish somebody from your camp woulda been on it instead? they woulda ripped it better?

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002

lol you wish somebody from your camp woulda been on it instead? they woulda ripped it better?
uhh huh trippin both were nice tho crookeds a fuckin monster lock is dope tho nice widit mc wise crooks a str8 g from lbc lyrical as fuk no comparison

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com

Crooked definitely took the W on this track, and i never said Lock came weak or that someone would have "ripped it better". ive just heard Lock go harder than he did on this song

nice to hear you got us on your mind though

Oct 31, 2003
All of Locksmith's new material is what the game needs. Mad World and Grey Area show how truly talented he is as a writer. Props to E-A-Ski and Left on produicing the hell out of those tracks.

Apr 25, 2002
dope track, props to Lock. BUT, as a long time E-A-Ski AND CMT fan, i gotta say i wish those two would put their differences aside and reunite. i know a few fellow long time fans with good ears know what i mean.

and p.s. i think lock took the W with the last verse.

Oct 28, 2003
This dude Lock never fails to make some music that keeps me listening. Crooked was a beast as usual. Grey Area and that one he did in one take are my Youtube favorites right now.

Jun 12, 2003
dope track, props to Lock. BUT, as a long time E-A-Ski AND CMT fan, i gotta say i wish those two would put their differences aside and reunite. i know a few fellow long time fans with good ears know what i mean.

and p.s. i think lock took the W with the last verse.
As a "fellow long time fan with good ears", music partner and also as a person speaking from the space of hearing the new material Ski is working on for his new album (as well as Lock's solo project), Ski is in that rare space right now where a true veterans knowledge meets an almost youthful hunger to make new shit.