Lockout is over

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
this faggot acting like he's a sports guru. No one said there wasnt going to be a season. Everyone just wanted it to get resolved as quick as possible.
who gave your faggot ass permission to speak? kobe gonna be mad when he looks down and your lips aint on the dick.

Jan 18, 2006
football is my religion. The draft was ruined for me but thats about it. Like i said i can no longer sit through 9 innings of a fucken game, baseball is falling behind a lot of sports in my eyes. I know i damn near have ADD cuz i cant just watch TV, i have to be browsing the internet or playing videogames as well. But baseball is almost as bad as golf

Jun 1, 2002
yeah.. I don't see how the lockout could ruin the game or league for anyone.. the lockout was a very neccessary part of the business that had to take place.. the players were getting fucked by the owners with no kiss for the most part. They needed a better deal.

Also the owners were getting fucked by the rookie pay scale, (or lack thereof). Being a Raider fan and seeing Jamarcus Russell set our franchise back at least 5 years after getting 39MM.. Something had to be done about it..

So yeah - the lockout ruined nothing for me. We didn't even lose a pre-season game.

LET'S GO RAIDERS!!

Mar 24, 2006
I think this all made the offseason go by faster. We are all about to get slammed with nothing but football these next couple of weeks and its going to be fuckin' great!

phil

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah.. I don't see how the lockout could ruin the game or league for anyone.. the lockout was a very neccessary part of the business that had to take place.. the players were getting fucked by the owners with no kiss for the most part. They needed a better deal.

Also the owners were getting fucked by the rookie pay scale, (or lack thereof). Being a Raider fan and seeing Jamarcus Russell set our franchise back at least 5 years after getting 39MM.. Something had to be done about it..

So yeah - the lockout ruined nothing for me. We didn't even lose a pre-season game.

LET'S GO RAIDERS!!
vets and teams in general were getting screwed by the rookie pay scale not just the owners! that was the best part of this process was reducing the risk of being cash strapped over a bust of a player