locc2dabrain

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 28, 2006
www.assnpussy4free.net
DAMN! look how many people have viewed this thread vs others, 2,290 views.

The fans want this shit!!! come on!

Edit: The fact is, no matter what, this CD will be spread throughout the net when it is released, whether it is actually pressed and released, or just "net-released". So honestly, there should be no reason holding Hyst back from allowing this to get out. If it is good, which it is, then fans WILL pay for a real, original copy of the CD when/if it's pressed up, I know I will, so he will get his money either way.

Basically what I'm saying is, a lot of people want this CD, obviously. And even if they do press them up (which I want to happen!) of course someone is going to leak it to the net, it's just how it is. So there is no real reason it needs to be kept safe.

I'd suggest setting up a paypal account for Hyst/the album producer(s), that way people can send money to them, whether it's $5 or $100, at least they could contribute money to the people that made it. And like I said before, I'm sure a lot of people would still rather have an OG copy of the CD once it was released, so they could make sales then too. Just my 2 cents...

Jun 11, 2004
Serious. Set up a paypal account and get that shit crackin. Better to see even just a little $$$ from it then sit on it and get nuthin. Why turn down the chance to make a few g's????? makes no sense to me.

Banned
Nov 2, 2004
see me rise is the sheeit. am i the only one when i hear it during the chorus when hes like 'and if u wanna dump then pack u a fo'ty five....' i think of elvis doing his pelvic thrust? its just that funky.

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
all them tracks i upped for yall so far arnt as good as the homesiic track with d-dubb, and beta on production, prolly the tightest track on the whole cd, who ever can up those albums ill drop ah link

Jun 11, 2004
all them tracks i upped for yall so far arnt as good as the homesiic track with d-dubb, and beta on production, prolly the tightest track on the whole cd, who ever can up those albums ill drop ah link
Damn dog you playin wit our emotions. I'd give you copies of my entire CD collection for a link to that track, but I aint got what you lookin for.

You want anything else??? :ermm:

Feb 23, 2005
nep.503
shit all i need is those 3 albums, go to southern cali forum and try and get it there, i've tried, i know theres fools who got that shit but just aint uppin it