Locc2dabrain EP??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
it did come out back in 99 as a double cd release with niggaz in black...album cover has mr doc and lynch smoking a blunt w the rest of locc2dabrain sittin on top of a blue impala...shit is heated...album is real hard to find, i heard this from my uncles girlfriends nephews best friend.

Jul 27, 2005
askG said:
it did come out back in 99 as a double cd release with niggaz in black...album cover has mr doc and lynch smoking a blunt w the rest of locc2dabrain sittin on top of a blue impala...shit is heated...album is real hard to find, i heard this from my uncles girlfriends nephews best friend.
Quit Crying Wolf. Goddamn liar.

Apr 25, 2002
askG said:

yea i got that one, shits really tight.......me and ask g are the only ones on the sicc with it, for 100$, me or him will make u a dubb...

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
golddeez8 said:
ok, but i was asking for the tracklisting or if anyone can post the covers. lol

locc2dabrain

1.intro
2.gbc bangaz
3.locc2dabrain remix
4.blunts, brewskies, pussys, assholes and sicc niggas
5.toe tag lettuce wallets and fetti cheese
6.blocc thang
7.smokin w da C gang
8.outro

p.s. the cover you will have to look up yourself, it is extremely hard to find...i think in the new lynch album they list the odds of finding the cover at 1 in 9999000000.

Jun 5, 2004
LOCC 2 DA BRAIN DOES HAVE A TRACK ON GHETTO 2 THA BARRIO V.3. CALLED "LOCC WIT ME". IN THE BEGGINNING IT SAYS "IS ... ON THERE" "NAW". I THINK IT SAID "IS LYNCH ON THERE" AND ITS BLEEPED OUT. I THINK THE SONG HAS MR. DOC, KAT, SOME BITCH, G- IDEZ.

-CARLOS: LYNCH IS NOT ON THE ALBUM. THE ALBUM IS STILL AVAILABLE, JUST NOT IN STORES. OR THE INTERNET. KEEP LOOKING THOUGH IT WAS RELEASED, JUST IT WAS LIMITED EDITION.

May 4, 2002
www.myspace.com
yea Mr. Doctor Was Sellin the remaining 85 copies but he got jacked by sum blood niggaz in tha heights...
they took all tha cd's and B Walked on em after they beat doc out...

but "4.blunts, brewskies, pussys, assholes and sicc niggas" is sum CRIP SHIT FROM HELL Sicx dropped his most Worsem Devilshit ever on that track.

sound like beta n lynch laid down tha beat on sum pre-Loaded type ish...

"choppin up yo guts fo tha fact that tha phonk too thick fo' tha pump to dump bitch! "

"