locations

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
look for the new issue coming within the next few weeks, and yes there is distribution in the Seattle area, Octavius Miller handles the Portland / Seattle area so you should be able to get it, if not, contact Ron at (925) 427-9330, or www.xplosivemagazine.com

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
oh yeah for sure, every issue gets to Dago, one of our writers is from SD

in this issue in fact we got a 4 page City 2 City feature on Dago, with interviews with the likes of Mitchy Slick, I-Rocc, Ecay Uno, Cricet, Lil C.S., B-Stone, Silas, Cuzzin Ice Lecta, Cee Wee 3, Tiny Doo, Don Diego, and hella others I can't think of

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
i'm sure there is, call (925) 427-9330 and ask for Ron, he can give you more details on that

you wont find it right now though, a new issue will be out in a few weeks

Apr 27, 2003
www.slapshack.com
WHAT AM I TALKING ABOUT????

IM TALKING ABOUT NOT SEEING 1 ISSUE ANYWHERE. IM TALKING ABOUT ASKING FOR LOCATIONS 3 TIMES NOW AND NOT GETTING ANY ANSWERS. IM TALKING ABOUT ONLY EVER HEARING ABOUT THIS MAG ON THIS SITE! LOL

WHERE IS AT????????? WHAT STORES???????????? I GOT TO CALL TO FIND OUT LOCATIONS OR WHAT???????? HOW MANY TIMES DO I GOT TO ASK?????? IM TRYING TO PUT MONEY IN Y'ALL POCKETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL :confused:

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
it's in a lot of places dogg, Frisco Street Show, Rasputins, Rock Bottom, Underdog, hella places, I can't name them all cuz it aint my magazine, I'm the graphic designer and one of the writers, I'm just replyin to help you out, that's why I said call and talk to the owner and get more info.

Apr 27, 2003
www.slapshack.com
C-4 said:
it's in a lot of places dogg, Frisco Street Show, Rasputins, Rock Bottom, Underdog, hella places, I can't name them all cuz it aint my magazine, I'm the graphic designer and one of the writers, I'm just replyin to help you out, that's why I said call and talk to the owner and get more info.
I HEAR YOU. SEE I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT...I JUST FIGURED YOUR REPPING THE COMPANY SINCE YOUR THE ONLY ONE POSTIN RESPONSES. NOW I KNOW... GOOD LOOKING OUT ON THOSE LOCATIONS THOUGH! LOL 1

C-4

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
yeah I'm on here a lot, Mr. Ceza, the moderator doesn't have internet access right now, I'm the other moderator, I just gotta get my title changed.

but to tell you the truth, I don't even know all the places where u can get it, i'm sure there's different places everytime we come out with a issue, people go to different spots

look for the new issue early January, it goes to print tommarow, I'll post the cover up soon so yall can get a preview....