local music on KNOZ 96.5?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 19, 2005
unfourtunatly i dont get KNOZ here in natomas..but this is my deal: i heard that they(KNOZ) will play your music if you ask them too. i dont know if this is true. i do my own recording and stuff ot home, just as a hobby and for the love of it. im not lookin for a deal. i just grew the balls to let my little skill hit the public..iv passed out cds to people on my route(work for FEDEX) and i got some cool feed back...do any one know if KNOZ would play somethin even though i aint wit an actual lable?

Mar 19, 2005
anyone know the address or phone. i dont know anyone who has the info on them. on the net it just gives info on mag articles about niggas that want to shut'em down. i did a walk for march of dimes around the capitol buildin this morn and i was amped cause all they played was local heat.

Gizmo

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2002
Ya ask for Will.
The Office is on Freeport` The station is on 16th and W. Across from the Flame Club. Will is cool folks. Plus He got them Magazines too.

May 9, 2005
hey man I Be In Sac and I heard that station that shit is tight at least they playin real shit unlike the other stations out there. Out here though the Sac Artists we be on is T-Nutty, Bugzy, and Tre Mak. How come none of the stations be knockin cuts from these cats out there? I heard a couple Different Tre Mak Tracks out here, they need to get on it they slow pokin