Locahontas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Everybody welcomed me and X. Now say what up to locahontas...she runnin this bitch with me, although she dont know it yet. anybody that doesnt say hi to locahontas gets banned...lol j/k but holla..she is as much part of the forum as me and X are.

Besides..she hookin me up with this fine ass shorty named charise so show love..LMAO:cheeky:

J

J-Tha Rippah

wut up Locahontas....much love..yeah. do tha dayum thing...dunno bout tha 5 dollarz though..how bout 23 cents and a paperclip?

Locahontas is a savage. She knocked 3 of my teeth out once yo. SHe may be a woman, but she's no joke...How many other women you know are 6'8" tall and weigh 268 lbs.? SHe like shaquille o'neal with extensions...she makes the lady of rage look like smurfett.....dont play with the female deebo ya heard?

D

danny-b

me and my friend met that girl locahontus/
she was so hot that she blew smoke upon us

:cool: i am cool.

OMG...Danny B...you are one creepy dude...for real...nice rhyme though, might have to put that in my sig!

Kaveo...why I gotta have extensions?

Pinche...you know who was voted most likely to be a murderer!!!

Rippah...I'll hit your pm with the address to send that 23 cents too. Got enough paper clips though.

that would be a good battle...Big SLim and Locahontas...shit is finna pop...(Locahontas use to break dance for the rock steady crew...Dont let the jheri curl fool ya, she got moves..ya heard?)

Hurry up folks..tha rap game is waitin on ya boy. Roscoe's!!! lol but fashigidy holla bacc cuz i lost my msn messenger when my comp crashed....gotta re-download it