locahontas E

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Hey pimpin, when you talk to X let him know ill be here saturday and sunday. He been callin me and missing me cuz i went out of town and since i been back back my fam is sick and im taking care of them. Id call you but No Love has my celly. Im heading to Sac today to pay my bill and get it back. Let him know erythings all good though...By the way, im trying to get my scrilla on with the national enquirer. I used to fuck with that bitch paris hilton when i was 17. I got some diggy dirt. shes a bitch anyway. I havent talked to her in about a year. Im gonna sell my shit to them for like $30,000. wish me luck...im emailin them right now....1

Gots no video but the inquirer hit me back. they want me to do the interview tommorrow in LA and they only wanna give me $1,000 and put my picture all in the enquirer...lol no way. Have my face all on ET and shit with paris's family having all kinds of private investigators after trying to ruin my name...im cool. THey need to be talking mercedes money if they want the dirt i got...1

D

Deadly Game

damn you serious cuz??? thas some funny ass shit....and hold out on them cheap bastards they can afford wayyyyy more than a fuccin lousy G......

Apr 18, 2003
tell them you got better offers else where, and if they say fine, fuck it. then say well i like the way that they (enquire) do buisness. only if you cant get more skrill. you know how to do it homie

D

Deadly Game

i dunno i wouldnt put it past Kav....he from So Cal and that paris ho is all over down there gettin her party on.......lol.....

Oh by the way, they called me today talkin bout 2-3 g's but i turned them ho's down...I aint do the interview. not enough scrillions for me to have to duck the private investigators the bitchs family would sick on me in attempts to ruin my life...if somebody comes proper ill get dirty on the bitch though. If you talkin scrill get at your boy...1 love

Sep 23, 2002
^^ indeed

KAVEO408 said:
Oh by the way, they called me today talkin bout 2-3 g's but i turned them ho's down...
2-3 Gs is chickenfeed to them fools. they need to hit them 6 figures and up before heads start turnin'

:cool: