LOADED

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 18, 2002
Loaded or Season of the siccness....personally i choose loaded...it was the perfect mix of the siccness with the kick back and smoke a blunt shit....loaded also featured alot of other tight artists.....opinions?

Aug 7, 2002
loaded is the tightest album of all time 10/10 bass n beats, 10/10 lyrics, 10/10 chorus...season of da siccness is the siccest album of all time cause of the lyrics but loaded lyrics was betta not siccer then season but it had more reality feel to it n dat real gangsta shit....i think lynch by inch will be the most decent album of all time it's gonna beat loaded hopefully...

Apr 26, 2002
It took a while for Loaded to grow on me. I had heard SOTS first, so when I heard loaded it was way different. But it grew on me, and is now my favorite Album by Lynch. Unless LBI can top it(I'm hopin' it will)

Feb 8, 2003
LOADED, LOADED,

I been saying this on here for a grip I still bang that Loaded like it just came out. Compared to Season Better Beats, Better verses
You can Smoke, Fuck, Ride, Think, and relax to Loaded. Loaded will never play out like season did you can bump loaded 20 years from now.
Watch LBI be another classic in the style of Loaded.
That #8 "Went Way" on Loaded has the loudest bass everytime I bang that one it feels like my whip is about to explode because that bassline is so loud. What E-40 say it sounds like some gorillas banging in my trunk.

@ Lynch
Are you gonna put the song "There It Is" off Blocc Movement on LBI?
That song is some real shit. Because these nigga out here are dipped in some fake nigga paint.