LOADED - Bonus Track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

wats the name of the first song thas on the Bonus track??

homie d dubb singin i think

nebody know? n wat cd its on

outro
SiKHMaDe

ATF

Sicc OG
May 3, 2002
dont know...I think it was something that was supposed to be on sicx If these walls could talk album...

but they didnt use it

Saint

Sicc OG
Apr 26, 2002
nudeteen1.com
D-Dubb

carlos said:
the marination song is filthy....d dubb should sing alot like that im sure he is on his newest album....
Yes, sir... From what people have said within this forum, (i.e. Loki, JR Deviant) it's supposed to be tight as fuck.. They say the album's ("Mr. Simpson") already finished. It just needs to get distributed. I've been anticipating that album since it's first mention on Lynch's Loaded album...

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I"VE ALWAYS WANTED TO KNOW WHAT SONG THAT IS! i fuckin love it. i've always been a d dubb fan, and have always wondered when his album is gonna drop. i hope he sings like that, cuz hes got a great voice. thats tight that his album is finished.

Aug 7, 2002
maan nyggaz can't fuck wit da deepest tightest rapper maan shits too tight main...ya got first degree wit dat deep horror emotional voice, d dubb wit dat fresh r n b dat no other be singin like, brotha lynch da blackest nygga shit diz nygga is blackula, loki gotta be da tightest white rapper fasho along wit zagg and man p folks and young droop dem niggaz is just raw...