Lo Key's "The House 3" package will be released on Mad Insanity Records

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2007
Yep :)
I did an interview with Loke for Horrorcore.com and I thought you guys would interested that Lo Key and Mars will be working together. So here is the small snippet of the interview about that,

http://forums.horrorcore.com/showthread.php?threadid=130326

"From the forums I have read through, you said that "The House 3" will be releasing in a boxset on Halloween?

When I finish The House 3 record it will be released through Mad Insanity Records in a special edition, 3 CD boxset and include a 15 minute black and white horror movie based on the CD - I've been talking to some major names in the film industry about it, so it could come out big budget. This is why I havent released it yet. It will also include a mini novel I wrote which all 3 albums is based off of."

------------------------

For those who aren't familiar with Lo Key's music than you better get to it lol. The House 1 and 2 are very popular Horrorcore classics and a lot of people agree with me on that

I also told Loke at the show on the 15th that "Alot of people are happy that you and Mars are working together" he said "Yeah I want to work with him more, hes a real cool dude" or something like that lol

Hope you all the Mad Insanes cop this when it releases ;)

Apr 12, 2007
cool shit dude thanks for the news, im fucking excited but its too damn far away
im sure itll be worth the wait
:siccness:
your welcome bro
and yeah the wait it waaayy too long lol but itll be worth it for sure
Lo Key never disappoints, and with MIR behind this release there is no way this would be a disappointment

By the way if you would like to listen to "The House" and "The House 2"

You can finally buy pressed copies of both along with almost all the past 7SE releases at www.infectshop.com

Apr 12, 2007
i was literally on my way over there right now
im getting them for me for christmas

i did get them as the downloads but id just feel better with the hard coppies
im seriously fucking excited man thanks again
Nice, you should tell us what they look like when you get them lol

God damn this is fucking awesome! I can't wait for this shit.. Fucking wack we have to wait till Halloween though.

And Tipsy, we hate on you because you're a dumb whore.
Its alright

Lo Key's next full length LP "Chamiliatic" is almost done, hes doing finishing touches to it last time I heard, so you got TWO hyped CDs to look for ;)

And Chamiliatic is dropping from a poster flyer July 10th 08

I know thats a long time but if you think about it, you got Chemical Threats Phase 3 and 4 releasing I believe early 08. Saint Sinna from Bio Killaz and Menacide just signed to 7SE and they just FINISHED their debut album and they go by Michigan Militia. I know you don't like Psycho Jesus but "Lucifixxxer" will be re-released, and from what I heard it sounds devastatingly awesome. GrewSum is working on "NightmareVizion" and his Self Titled CDs, I think one of them is done but I dont know which one. So you guys can expect alot of things coming in 2008.