Lloyd Banks Mac Dre Shout Out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2005
well if he really meant to say R.I.P to Mac Dre why didnt he do it when they was big....looks like he just trying to sell some copies and get respect in the bay.....shoulda made a song with an artist like fab and make a video and then say R.I.P to Dre.......

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
well if he really meant to say R.I.P to Mac Dre why didnt he do it when they was big....looks like he just trying to sell some copies and get respect in the bay.....shoulda made a song with an artist like fab and make a video and then say R.I.P to Dre.......
god you fanboys are fucking annoying....The man showed fucking respect, be happy for that.

Apr 25, 2002
^^ really tho..maybe if he wore a rip mac dre shirt on rap city and made a song called rip mac dre and titled his next album rip mac dre..than these fools would show some love

Oct 28, 2005
Is your definition of gay a label/artist making a shit load of money and pushing more units then your favorite artist gay. IDK man you just like a bitter hater to me
^^ yaaaawp the label is GAY the artists are GAY and i dont give a FUCK how much money they make their still hella GAY and only reason why my fav artists aint pushin as many units as these GAY niggaz is cuz they aint mainstream and naw pimp i aint hatin im just statin the facts 1

Sep 27, 2005
god you fanboys are fucking annoying....The man showed fucking respect, be happy for that.

thats the reality...a lot of cats in game started fuking wit the bay cause of the hype that the bay was having...all of a sudden snoop makes a song with fab and short....but im not saying looyd banks sucks at rapping either...your just on his balls too hard saying he showed respect and blah blah...just cause some1 shouts sum1s name dont mean thats showing respect either.....but im just saying...

206jb

Sicc OG
Nov 17, 2009
Paul wall shouted out macdre too... That was coo..everybody I know n Texas (I know ppl n Houston & san antone)aint heard of him, nor do they b bumpn him on da streets either... They had a article in last months xxl bout Furl too... It's coo that they keepn his memory alive .... But to b honest mac dre should of been given alot more respect than what he got when he passed away...rip furl "thizz or die, u beezy!!!" p.s. I still rock my macdre t-shirts!!!

Feb 8, 2003
whats your point in making a thread? all he did was say r.i.p to the dead You making it more then what it is. u act like he did a song with him or something rappers always say r.i.p to shawn bell all the time. its called eitehr rhyming or showing respect to the dead.

lloyd, yayo, 50 all got/had condos in california for many years so im sure they been known who mac dre is.

Feb 8, 2003
^^ yaaaawp the label is GAY the artists are GAY and i dont give a FUCK how much money they make their still hella GAY and only reason why my fav artists aint pushin as many units as these GAY niggaz is cuz they aint mainstream and naw pimp i aint hatin im just statin the facts 1
wheres the facts?

so far all you been stating is made up bullshit. prove that they gay. maybe the reason your favorite artist isnt mainstream is bc they dont have what it takes to drop hits.

im no big g unit fan but i call out bullshit and hate on here when i read it.