LL Cool J

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
I'm gonna miss LL Cool J, Slick Rick, Beastie Boys, Slayer, Public Enemy, Nikki D, 3rd Bass, Ace Hood, Ashanti, Y?N-Vee, Bo$$, Terri Walker, Shawnna, Shyne, Bobby V, Capone-N-Norega, Dru Hill, Beanie Sigel, DMX, Richie Rich, Def Squad, Flatlinerz, Dove Shack, Dresta, Foxy Brown, Joe Budden, Keith Murray, Nicole Wray, Funkmaster Flex, Kelly Price, Onyx, N.O.R.E., Domino, Nikki D, Ne-Yo, Montell Jordan, Musiq Soulchild, Oran Juice, Playa, Nice & Smooth, WC, SCC, N-Dubz, Terminator X, and Scarface all being on Def Jam.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2003
After seeing LL Cool J on The Grammys for 2012 and 2013. I decided to make a thread dedicated to LL Cool J.

what type of 90s baby see you? you didn't put one , ofc his best songs in here. You only out his mediocre shut on here. wheres: break of dawn, im bad, Jack the ripper, clap your hands, nitro, jingling baby, murdergram, this is how im coming, who shot ya, around the way girl, 4321, im that type of guy, going back to cali.

I can go on and on. atleast post up some his decent shit.also this thread is terrible. I'm , out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.