LK from Skyline piru album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
yeah i dont think LK aint trippn on no rap shit. He was the first artists I was suppose to work with in Dago but he had to bounce O.T.....As Far as the east though If I could pick Two rappers who make heat together i would Pick Gangsta Boi and Vest...Anyone who heard " On my side" (Dodo is on that song as well) or "I love bangin" might agree.

Jul 6, 2002
He had an album called Mr.Instigator, (that many people confused wit the east trippin) IMO, the Mr.Instigator was may more hankin.. Had the whole SD East Swangin... I still slappp that..

aa u must mean the album wit songs like 6-8 mafia and 6-8 flow and Skyline Piru-14-Shouldnt Of Fucked.mp3 .....ppl confused with easttrippin

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
yeah i dont think LK aint trippn on no rap shit. He was the first artists I was suppose to work with in Dago but he had to bounce O.T.....As Far as the east though If I could pick Two rappers who make heat together i would Pick Gangsta Boi and Vest...Anyone who heard " On my side" (Dodo is on that song as well) or "I love bangin" might agree.
vest is tha bickest so is g boi................man we got some heat just aint had tha wya 2 put tha shit out....i agree on vest tho...everytime i see him i let him know we need him but he aint been fukkin around wit tha rap shit 2much

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
another heated debate?

Will this turn into a who is the best rapper or artist from the East thread? When that topic comes up it gets a lil personal for the boy... If i aint on yo top 5, shit really yo top 3, then we got a heated discussion... Here is the basis of my argument...

If you wanna hear my bar game, download The instruction manual mixtape..
here is the link

http://kingkevindesigns.com/HOST/The_Instruction_Manual.zip

If you wanna hear the swagg, download my mack to the future mixtape...
the link is below

By the way i got both of them pressed up, & they will be in stores soon,along wit The League Album and my folks Skywalks Beats Crown & Coke Album! 09 is the time to come from behind and shine! Duece Five/Knock You Off Muzik

Jun 20, 2008
yeah..that mr.instegater with lk album waz hot..it had like 10 tracks...do anybody still got bainthen..and hes featured on young holly album from sidewayz ent..on 2 tracks...

Jun 20, 2008
Will this turn into a who is the best rapper or artist from the East thread? When that topic comes up it gets a lil personal for the boy... If i aint on yo top 5, shit really yo top 3, then we got a heated discussion... Here is the basis of my argument...

If you wanna hear my bar game, download The instruction manual mixtape..
here is the link

http://kingkevindesigns.com/HOST/The_Instruction_Manual.zip

If you wanna hear the swagg, download my mack to the future mixtape...
the link is below

By the way i got both of them pressed up, & they will be in stores soon,along wit The League Album and my folks Skywalks Beats Crown & Coke Album! 09 is the time to come from behind and shine! Duece Five/Knock You Off Muzik
JUST HURD THE MIXTAPE..I MOST SAY..I GOT 3 WISE WORDS FOR YA....STEP IT UP!!!

Apr 30, 2006
www.myspace.com

i got a song wit vest & gangsta boi on my mixtape...my niggas go hard...me and LK was suppose to been did sum shit

Oct 9, 2004
www.myspace.com
CHOOSE UR WORDS CAREFULLY!

JUST HURD THE MIXTAPE..I MOST SAY..I GOT 3 WISE WORDS FOR YA....STEP IT UP!!!
LOL.. if you say so folks.. Who are you "Banksta"? are u even credible? U must be one of those bandwaggon niggaz.. So who is the best in the EAST to you? Who don't need to step it up?

And just know b4 this get real Inet'ish, im not just some rap dude on siccness perp'n like I'm from da turf, anything u wanna say to me i can make sure u have the opportunity to say it 2 me in the flesh ya dig?

Jul 29, 2008
sonny bo the homey.. he be out there pushing... I was bumpin the league all day yesterday.
------------------------------

on topic... again, LK is dope on the mic.. I would like to hear more from him.

When Mafia Ties comes out, that shit will be bumping. I heard there was a song that had all 22 artists on it called "let the dollar circulate".

Even has a big june verse!!!

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
tha thing is tha 1s that grwe up in tha turf no who handle is whos....u kant kome in here wit some shit and not have a official handle.......just kause it say banksta dont mean u really a banksta...............kut tha krap!.......sonny available just like tha rest off us that grew up 2gether!

i talked 2 delly and he says its komin but we will just have 2 see......a nigga tired of sayin fake dates n shit!