Living in Scraps Ville

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 23, 2003
Yo what up to all da real homeboys putting it down for that mighty ass N.O.R.T.E. keep reppin that shit. Im a crazzy ass Norteno reppin' that mighty ass 408 - WestSide - but now im living in Concord and fo real this be scraps ville - no disrespect to any real Enas or Enes that be living here, but come on this town is full of scraps. They aint about shit dough. they some bitch ass ranckers. I be rollin' down Moument Str. by myself and fool still dont say nada. my homeboys are down in San Jo, Merced, Salinas, Hollister and in Gilroy. I got no real patnaz here who I can kick it with - so if you a norteno or nortena then hit the thread up. and if ya'll got hook ups on how to make some real ferri hey in Concord then fo real holla. I gots to make that cheddar pop. Much Luv ---- 408 West Coastin' ---- XIV

Feb 9, 2003
He means a northern city where there are way too many scraps. Lots of cities have this Problem. The one i know that has alot is Mountain View, but i'm seeing more and more Enes there.

Feb 9, 2003
Yeah i got that just wanted to mention Mountain View since I bought a burrito from the Mi Pueblo there today.

Apr 23, 2003
yo much luv to da real homeboys hitting this thread up - I had to say something cause Im sick and tired of rollin' down da streets and always be seing blue fags walking down da street. they aint about shit though like I said. I rolled up on this scrap and that bitch didn't even look my way. he lucky though cause I was with my girl, but if not that fool would of been kissing da ground. but like I said where are da real enes or enas from Concord cause I've seen a few of ya'll sometimes when I be driving but I can say nothing cause ya'll dissapear before I can turn around and say what up? hit it up. Norte XIV to da Fullest!!!!

F

FRISCO NORTEx4

YO DEMON WHERE U STAY AT HERE IN CONCORD CAUZE I LIVE ON SOLANO WAY SO WHENEVER U DOWN 2 RIDE ON ANY SCRAP HIT ME UP CAUZE I HATE DEEZ MOTHAFUCKAS OUT HERE IN CONCORD ALL DEEZ WANKSTAS OUT HERE MAN SHIT BE GETTING ME PISSED OFF FROM BOTH SIDES CAUZE FIRST OF ALL DEEZ WANKSTA SCRAPS OUT HERE THINK THERE HELLA HARD AND TRY 2 COPY WHAT THEY HEAR FROM A SCRAP SONG AND ALSO NO DISRESPECT 2 WOODIE AND REAL ENE'S ON DIS BOARD BUT ALL DEEZ NORTENOS OUT HERE IN CONCORD ARE NOTHIN BUT PUSSY'S ALSO ANOTHER THING I DONT LIKE DAT ALL THA RICH WHITE BOYS CLAIM 2 BE NORTE AND TRY 2 ACT HELLA HARD ITZ A TRIP LIVIN OUT HERE

May 2, 2002
demon408 said:
I rolled up on this scrap and that bitch didn't even look my way. he lucky though cause I was with my girl, but if not that fool would of been kissing da ground.

NO DISRESPECT HOMIE BUT I HOPE YOU HAD SOME KIDS IN THE CAR CAUSE NO HOMEBOY SHOULD USE HIS LADY BEING IN THE CAR AS AN EXCUSE FOR NOT SMASHIN ON A FOOL....

Apr 23, 2003
yo no disrespect to you either Big Oso Loc but da reason I didnt pull over was because I had my girl who was having some pains - I was taking her to da hospital over in walnut creek, so dont come at me trying to make me look weak. Homie I've been putting it down since I was 9 - 12yaers and still going strong. But like I said no disrespect - my girl she's not a g herself but she would trip on me if I didnt show that scrp whats up. NORTE XIV TILL DA WHEELS FALL OFF!!!! 14!!!!

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
^^^^^^^
lmao...excuses excuses...if you got beef handle that shit and take it to the streets...what are you fake?...or maybe you a undercover scrap.