LIVIN 2 THE MAX HOMEWRECKA FT SAN QUINN

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 5, 2009
wooooooo, hey wreck....i said it once and ill say it again, album is hot, and the track is super tight.... hey man lets get this movement going man, i can tell your a genuine dude, stay that way homey, hopefully we can get you and mess on an interveiw to squash everything, hey man if ap.9 and wax can then theres no reason why yall cant. continue to stay solid and bringing heat. and always be the bigger man. from afganistan homey one love....and again congrats on a dope album.

Oct 20, 2009
wooooooo, hey wreck....i said it once and ill say it again, album is hot, and the track is super tight.... hey man lets get this movement going man, i can tell your a genuine dude, stay that way homey, hopefully we can get you and mess on an interveiw to squash everything, hey man if ap.9 and wax can then theres no reason why yall cant. continue to stay solid and bringing heat. and always be the bigger man. from afganistan homey one love....and again congrats on a dope album.
ME AN MESS AINT BEEFING WE ARE FAMILY AT THE END OF THE DAY WE AINT GO HURT EACH OTHER . WE JUST JUST HAD A FEW MISUNDERSTANDINGS ITS ALL LOVE 1600 BLOCK CCG 4 LIFE

Aug 6, 2008
i heard the interview and homewrecka seemed like the only nigga talkin some real shit, not 2 mention his music slapps how can u not support it

Feb 15, 2006
Help me out this shits hella bothering me, Does Mess rap on a beat with that sample. I feel like I'm on the verge of remembering and hella can't get it.