livewire - mafia - artwork

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 10, 2009
thats the homie l'jay from stockton..he sings, he fucks wit my nigga l-capone out here..
i think that l'jay cat used to work at costco in stockton. i remember seeing him all the time checking receipts by the door. not hating just sayin i met him before livewire blew up, let alone before he joined them, lol. anyways, nice to see him doing good.

Apr 25, 2002
i think that l'jay cat used to work at costco in stockton. i remember seeing him all the time checking receipts by the door. not hating just sayin i met him before livewire blew up, let alone before he joined them, lol. anyways, nice to see him doing good.

L'Jay been around for a minute. i started noticin his hustle in '04 or '05.......

http://www.209vibe.com/artists/view/107
About L'Jay
Vocalists/Promoter/Clubowner/Songwriter/Producer. With music notes on his face since 2000, L'Jay is the first to introduce head and face designs, which you now see on BET, MTV and all around the world. But if you think gimmicks is what has this pretty boy blowing up, you're wrong. With a five-octave range, L'Jay has got the gift. In his song "Ahh," which he wrote, L'Jay hits a high G. But after rolling four times in an SUV, L'Jay realized life itself is the gift. He was treated for head, neck, back, arm and eye injuries. While in high school, L'Jay ranked among Who's Who Among Americas High School Students. He's also been recognized by Tri-M and the San Joaquin County Honor Choir. L'Jay was a NAACP Act-SO Contemporary Vocal winner and performed with Delta Singers. The singer/writer/producer/promoter has performed all over North America and in Vancouver, Canada, and Porta Vallarta, Mexico. He has performed with artists including with American Idol finalist Jasmine Trias, Chris Brown, Lloyd, Mims, Paula Deanda, Colla Buzz, Candy Hill and Chico Dedarge. L'Jay will be in the October edition of Play Girl magazine for 12 tracks on the documentary "Don't Hate: Strippers Fight the Government." He established Clef Notes Ent., which helps artist get exposure by performing for corporations including Macy's and events such as the State Fair, car shows, colleges and more. His company hosts The Original Grown & Sexy R&B Concert Series every wednesday night inside Waterfront Warehouse at Chitiva's. L'Jay's music and shows have been featured in local and national media. L'Jay is set to release several albums: "Love, Lust, and Lies," an R&B album with a classical twist; "Grown Folks Music," a true life story and R&B/soul album; and "Dynamics...Streets To The Sheets," a R&B- and hip-hop-influenced album. But L'Jay's not done yet. He says, "It's time to take it to the next level." L'Jay is also the Co-Founder of Stocktons newest night club...Club Climaxx located at the Hammer Ranch Plaza. there he will host and provide R&B and Hip-Hop on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays. On Sundays, There will be salsa.

Dec 8, 2006
www.myspace.com

LIVEWIRE RECORDS - MAFIA - MONEY AND FAMILY IN ASSOCIATION

COMING SOON

photography / artwork by me

other work : http://wetgraphics.carbonmade.com/
Ayyye my bitch Kiwi on that thang
DATS DAT LIVEWIRE/DIE RICH TYPE SHIT
KIWI THE BEAST IS THA HARDEST FEMALE RAPPER IN THA BAY HANDS DOWN
THATS COMMIN FROM BEASTY AND YOU CAN TELL WHO EVA I SAID IT!
WATCH OUT FOR HER MARK MY WORDS

Dec 12, 2008
Roseville , Ca.
I fired everyone @ Livewire -

My Reasons

#1 - They're making too much $$$$
#2 - The label itself was too mysterious for everyone
#3 - Messy Marv told me it was the right thing to do
#3 - Were gonna go w/ the new name THIZZWIRE ENT ...........

J. Stalin said so we raced each other on foot for exclusive rights to the label - it was close but - I WON !

He got all the BMW's they all got .......