little bruce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2002
were is he at???? I just heard a song he did with young nobel called "fuck the fame" and that shit is bangin anyone know if he is ever gonna do an album?

Gotti

Jun 18, 2002
His new album is tight, it's called Give It To Me Baby.
A Lot of bangin' tracks! And Lil' Bruce is as usual raw on the vocals!

Jun 18, 2002
Naptown317 said:

yeah, i got xxxtra manish, and it's not a tight as i thought it would be, but it's coo, i slump it every now and then

"i'm bumpin little bruce
i'm off that bellvedere vodka
and cranapple juice"
-E-40
I really feel the Xxxtra Mannish album. The production is heated up by Mike Mosley & Sam Bostic, and Lil' Bruce spits nothing but strictly game!

Apr 25, 2002
Naptown317 said:
is that second album worth gettin?
I initially bought the album only cuz THE LAWZ were on there. But, after listening to it a couple of times, I love this album all the way through. LIL BRUCE has that off rhythm flow but it goes perfect with the beats. I think it's an underground most slept on album.

Aug 16, 2002
I picked it up last night after I heard the song "F*#k The Fame" The album is bangin like lou said all the way through! that song with the scarface clip is tight! and the one with the funk mobb is tight too! what happened to them?? they came sick on B-legit's 2nd album!!

Gotti

May 2, 2002
Devilish Scheme said:
ive got Lil Bruce - XXX, which i never could get into tha album... .never really felt it
to me that shit was a straight up classic... one of my favorite albums, that "footlocker crew" track was as funny as any Mac Dre tracks... lol

Aug 16, 2002
i SEEN AN AD FOR A ALBUM CALLED P.I FILES WITH LITTLE BRUCE, KEAK, DRU DOWN, SUGA FREE, MOB FIGAZ HELLA OTHER CATS AND IT A PRESENTED BY PIMPIN KEN ANYONE GOT INFO ON THIS ALBUM OR WHEN IT DROPS!

GOTTI