Little Big Planet (PS3)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Is anyone anticipating this game? If so, explain to me why it's supposed to be so hot. Alot of the game blog sites praise the hell out of this game and I don't understand why. lol

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
just cause you can make your own levels/boss fights and upload them for others to play.that seems to be the feature that has everybody worked up over a simple 2-d platformer

i personally could care less about this game.

May 1, 2003
They say the level and world creation possibilities are in the HUNDREDS of thousands. Not only that. Your own scoring, rules, objects enemies, etc. Seems like low level game creation that you can share with your friends or anyone else on the PS3

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
This game is addictive as hell.

I got it like 10hrs ago and only put it down twice.

Phenomenal game.

When the servers go live on the 27th..its gonna blow shit out of the water

Jan 14, 2006
^^^ damn i might get it once it gets a price reduction. hopefully a demo comes out too.

when do you wanna play me Resistance 2. im getting pretty good at it in the SF deathmatch games with <10 people.

Jan 14, 2006
sure. i would most likely be on anyways might as well.

cant wait to play and finally get some trophies. it just adds some more competitiveness to the game. the xp points are pretty cool too.

mrtonguetwista

$$ Deep Pockets $$
Feb 6, 2003
Features:

Play the game, learn the skills and then find your own way to play. There isn't a set solution to anything -- you live LittleBigPlanet however you want to.

Create your own content &#8211; customize your character and build your own locations. You have the power to rearrange anything in this unbelievably tactile landscape.

Build, move, create, collaborate &#8211; then share content with friends or publicly by inviting the whole world to come and visit your own location on LittleBigPlanet.

Unlimited possibilities for user-created content &#8211; players can customize everything: their characters, the landscape around them and their own patch on LittleBigPlanet.

Players discover and win new skills and items to aid them on their creative journey.

Initial levels will be provided &#8211; endless others are user-generated on a global scale. LittleBigPlanet changes every day as players contribute their own levels.

Online and offline multiplayer modes &#8211; play alone, work as a team or get competitive.

LittleBigPlanet global community for players to get involved with: includes player comments, rankings and easy communication with new and existing friend.